• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stupid Ti

Serge

MBTI Type
INXJ
Enneagram
5w6
I don't believe Ti is stupid but I think we should round out this forum so, people, post complaints about Ti here.

Edit: And yes, this is a satiric topic based upon the various threads on this sub forum and others pitted as trying to divide MBTI groups apart :).

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ti is never stupid but might get lost in the details,

Really, there is no substitute for Ti. It is without par for what it is.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah! Nuts to Ti! It's like Te ... but it's ... introverted...

G

Ginkgo

It gets lost in arguing about the argument. "I didn't say ______", or "That's not word X, it's word Y", are phrases that come to mind. Or "I have no fucking idea what you're talking about". When those who prefer Ti say "I didn't say _____", it's because what you're talking about doesn't follow what they were talking about in a linear fashion. Probably because you're referring to some bit of external information that YOU think pertains, but since they're selfish about their trains of thought, they won't take any hobos.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I honestly get bored or lost at times.

But I don't lose appreciation for the depth of analysis.

It's important.

G

Ginkgo

I honestly get bored or lost at times.

But I don't lose appreciation for the depth of analysis.

It's important.

NO! It is my devilish function! It must be slain with those NTP sorcerers!

wicked_witch.gif

jixmixfix

Permabanned
My Ti keep rambling and thinking sometimes it doesn't stfu, other than that its good.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Let's face it, the world needs Ti just as much as it needs every other function.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Let's face it, the world needs Ti just as much as it needs every other function.

All other functions? Really? I'm not gonna name names, but it starts with an S and ends with an e.

(jokes tag)

Neobick

MBTI Type
INTP
Ti is like an endless stream of thought that never just leave me alone so I can do some... eh, thinking?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Occasionally it just so misses the point *sighs* ;)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ti is never stupid but might get lost in the details,

Really, there is no substitute for Ti. It is without par for what it is.

of course Ti can be stupid, any function can. Stupid Ti would not understand logic in something that is obvious to smarter Ti(but the perceiving function needs to give same info for both Ti's or this not understanding might be cause by the perceiving function missing something), or would see logic in something where there actually is no logic because not trying to fully understand something before making the judgment if it is logical or not(some things might look logical on the surface, but after you look at it from different angles/more deeply you might start noticing something that brakes the logic in it).