• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please Understand Me II

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
What I've noticed is that the NT explanations are a hell of a lot more complex. Even more than the NFs. Especially near the beginning of the chapter. I think he has a clear emphasis on NTs, because he knows what he's talking about there (he is one).

... and that is why I enjoyed it so much... It was the first MBTI-book I read, which meant that at that time I was only really interested in learning more about my own type. In this respect, having the same type as the author was great :)

developer

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hey, where is it documented that she is an INFJ? This question has been bothering littlelostnf for months!!

I am afraid this is one of the things I have read somewhere on the net, without checking the source. It seemed very credible at the time, given the extremely favourable description in the book.

If I come across the reference, I will PM you.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I've read it all and refer to it now and then. I found the section about INFJ and INTJ's the most useful as I am married to one. :)