• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can INFJs be leaders?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I just finished up a leadership class. And the professor, who I adore, made this really nice presentation for the last day.

And for every single student in the class he chose one word that encapsulated what he had noticed in them as their specific leadership strength/style.

mine was: authentic

So maybe if it holds true for other INFJs as well, then our leadership can really bloom when we are permitted to be our authentic selves, when we feel authentic in our relation to others, when we can use our talents in authentic ways without disguising them.

Perhaps authenticity in leadership is especially essential for INFJs. Or only for me, or maybe for everyone.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why not ? I found it for me the most important to be a leader is not to now I am a leader. Just load tons of responsibility on my shoulder and I'll manage that like in a club of friends on a weekend trip but tell me I have to take on responsibility, I try to steal away or start to behave strangely cause I think I need to morph to some kind of authoritarian figure :).

Small side note: if your leadership plans should fail, I know a good underground dealer for zombie chip implants which make your clients prone to you being the leader. We'll stay in touch ;)

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Small side note: if your leadership plans should fail, I know a good underground dealer for zombie chip implants which make your clients prone to you being the leader. We'll stay in touch ;)

Oh, well some corporate zombie implant was inserted the first day everyone joined the program, actually. Or at least thats what I keep hearing. :rolleyes: But thanks.

eta: the word selected for one guy in the class, who gave off a strong ENTP vibe to me: creative