• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What makes each type "weird" to you?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
When you interact with different types, what do you find strange or wierd about them? Or, why do you think society sees them as wierd?

To get it started:

INTP's - people probably think we talk about wierd stuff. And they probably don't understand our social awkwardness.

INTJ's - they're cool, but they don't ever want to talk to you.

ENTJ's/ENFJ's - somehow you always find yourself doing what they say. When you finally realize that they've been getting the best of you, you look over at them and they are smiling and laughing like a big, huge teddy bear. They're like an evil Santa Claus.

S's - sometimes anal or overly concerned with small, silly stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTP - They don't know how to spell weird.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hate everyone who is not like me. Anything outside of my circle is considered weird. Eccentricities and "Weird" is not weird, not weird = "weird". My definition of Weird. Conform to my unconformity. :D

The F's I met were weirdest because of their conflicting values. It makes them hypocrites(more than me). If they want to accomplish X, do Y not form another goal of accomplishing Z.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP - They don't know how to spell weird.

S's - sometimes anal or overly concerned with small, silly stuff.
^^^:yes:

My spelling is usually A+ quality :cheese:, but you got me on that one. Good work. What's even weirder is that I spelled it right in the title, but wrong in the body of the message.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^:yes:

My spelling is usually A+ quality :cheese:, but you got me on that one. Good work. What's even weirder is that I spelled it right in the title, but wrong in the body of the message.

uh.... no, not weird at all... Blame the Mod Fairy.

Did you see my edit comment?
I fixed your title.
(and before I even read Jeffster's post!)

I hate title typos.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
uh.... no, not weird at all... Blame the Mod Fairy.

Did you see my edit comment?
I fixed your title.
(and before I even read Jeffster's post!)

I hate title typos.

Oh wow. This is really getting wierd. Errr, weird. :D

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It seems strange to make decisions based on how one feels...to me that seems like asking for it.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
People who use sensing as primary are weird to me.

It's so common and weird. Always organized, always meticulous, fixed on principles which you rarely change.

THAT IS WEIRD.

Concerned with the stupid small things. Buy shampoo!! How can you not wash your teeth twice a day?! How can you not keep track of your stuff in your own house!!

I can hear them already. And it's annoying.

How can anyone be so preoccupied with shampoo...your hair will live another day if you don't wash it today. You can break your own schedule.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

It's so common and weird. Always organized, always meticulous, fixed on principles which you rarely change.

THAT IS WEIRD.

Concerned with the stupid small things. Buy shampoo!! How can you not wash your teeth twice a day?! How can you not keep track of your stuff in your own house!!

I can hear them already. And it's annoying.

How can anyone be so preoccupied with shampoo...your hair will live another day if you don't wash it today. You can break your own schedule.

LOL. I agree in a sense. I'm INTP, so I totally understand your point. Sensors spend a lot of time on things that are very - trivial - to me. But, to play devil's advocate here, it is these same people that you are talking about who take good care of their home and their cars and themselves, their hair and their teeth. As I've gotten older, I've begun to see the importance of the way they see things (I'll never quite see it the way they do). The person who neglects their hair, their teeth, who doesn't get the oil changed on his car when it is due (because, well, it can wait until next week, and another week, and another week, and it NEVER gets done and the engine blows up) - that kind of "carefree" outlook often results in an older person with bad teeth, bad hair, a damaged car that needs lots of costly repairs, a home that is ready to collapse, etc. The people who tend to those things on a daily basis and who do not procrastinate the upkeep of their belongings are the ones who end up with nice things that work properly and do not need repairs.

I agree with your post about sensors. I don't think like them either. But, as someone who has occasionally not taken care of things in the past (and paid the price), I've seen some of my SJ family members reap the benefits of taking care of things on a daily basis: health, financial, being able to sell their used car for a very good price because it is in mint condition, homes that need no repairs because small repairs are made every single day/week as needed. Basically, they are the people who when they want to sell their car, it's already clean and ready to be seen by the buyer. If the buyer calls and wants to see the car, they say, "Sure, come over and look at it. It's waiting in the driveway for you." They don't have to "get it ready". The procrastinators are the ones who when someone calls and wants to see the car that is for sale, they say, "Honey, hurry up and take the car to the car wash and vaccuum it out and try to get that stain out of the carpet. Oh, and get the oil changed." After 5 years of never doing that stuff. LOL.

I think what you are talking about is mainly a J/P difference. N/S plays a role too, but I've seen SP's who don't "keep things up" as well.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I guess I was talking about the SJs.
They are necessary no matter what I say or think:))

Imagine a world full of NT or NF. The opposites are needed to maintain balance, and they're in bigger numbers.

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
The one particular type of SJ that I can't understand is ESFJ: One minute they're sitting you down with a cup of tea or whatever, nice as anything, then the next they've snapped your head off. At least my mum's that way, even though I love her to bits. ESTJs might be colder, but at least you know what to expect.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The one particular type of SJ that I can't understand is ESFJ: One minute they're sitting you down with a cup of tea or whatever, nice as anything, then the next they've snapped your head off. At least my mum's that way, even though I love her to bits. ESTJs might be colder, but at least you know what to expect.

Yeah, I've seen this trend. It's almost like a "reeling in" and them BLAM-O! "See how nice I am. I'm a great friend. Now listen, I need you to do this my way from now or else..."

Whatever. I don't conform to it anymore. I just look them square in the eye and say, "No, I won't be doing that. But, good luck with your plan."

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah, I've seen this trend. It's almost like a "reeling in" and them BLAM-O! "See how nice I am. I'm a great friend. Now listen, I need you to do this my way from now or else..."

Whatever. I don't conform to it anymore. I just look them square in the eye and say, "No, I won't be doing that. But, good luck with your plan."

Yeah, I dunno why but that last part made me laugh out loud...

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFJs - I don't really understand their 'humanitarian' beliefs, and some can become overly hypocritical, but some are good. I always laugh at my one ISFJ friend and how she talks about why tomatoes have feelings...then I just squish one in front of her. I don't get it :p

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
ISFJs - I don't really understand their 'humanitarian' beliefs, and some can become overly hypocritical, but some are good. I always laugh at my one ISFJ friend and how she talks about why tomatoes have feelings...then I just squish one in front of her. I don't get it :p

LOL. Awesome.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

:huh: have you ever MET a Se dom?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
man... that means that you're special and we're forgotten :boohoo:

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
man... that means that you're special and we're forgotten :boohoo:

He acknowledged that he was mostly talking about SJ's. SJ's and SP's have a lot of differences, without a doubt.