• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Happiest type?

the happiest type is?

• Total voters

Chloe

What type is often the happiest type? Which type has best chances to be happy? I mean, in general, your perception.
I know it's doesnt need to be only one type but try to just pick

IMO, it's ENFJ.

I dont know an ENFJ who isnt happy and content and respected. Well, maybe few but even them I can see their life can be very good one day. I think ENFJs have biggest chance to be happy.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Then get to know some on this board here

Chloe

Then get to know some on this board here

:D:D:D

lol. okay, i do know some unhappy enfjs but i know mostly happy enfjs.

Also bigger chances are that you'll find unhappy person of any type on forum because people research typology and all mostly to help themselves.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTPs are off the wall happy bonkers crazypants in love with every second of reality and let the whole worl know about it. :woot: :party2: :moonwalk:

You can't get any happier than a healthy ESTP. I am saying this so SRSLY! :holy:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did you just post a moonwalking banana? That is happiness right there.

Hahhh! :laugh:

The King of Happiness on the Island of Chiquita he is! :rock:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SP of some sort, of course....

I voted ISFP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definetly not ENFJ.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I agree - ESTP. Nothing fazes them.

Chloe

Definetly not ENFJ.

I guess it looks to me because I'm subjective and ENFJ is close enough to me, unlike ESTP for ex.

ENFJs run the world; Oprah, Obama......

ENFJs suffer more than ESTPs for sure, but again the reward is bigger when they know how to use it , IMO

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It really depends on the ideal circumstances for each type. Any type in the wrong circumstance will feel mostly unhappy and in the ideal circumstance happy (i.e. ideal circumstances for INTP quiet library full of books, with separate internet and video game room may be a hell for ESFJ). As far as low maintenance of your own type (not necessarily others) the following appears to be a good rule of them.

I over E. Es need people more often and Is are more self content to be alone/need fewer people. Less work/hassle finding surplus people for own needs for I (especially w internet equivalents that seem to work better w Is than Es).

S over N. Being in moment tends to be less painful than living in the past or future

F over T. This one is a close one feelers feel more pain but also feel more happiness in general. Thinkers are rarely truly at peace because the truth can be so illusive where beauty not so much.

P over J. Js are in the prison of their own judging which outweighs the many conundrums of uncertainty Ps feel. Most of life is a process rather than a conclusion so being comfortable with the process in and of itself tends to give the more a plenty chunks of happiness.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SPs and EFs would be the most demonstrably happy when they are healthy. I don't know how that correlates to actual happiness. I think the concept is a slippery term. A deeply happy INTJ might not be all that observably chipper and so the positivity could be discounted. Also, people tend to introvert when depressed, or sometimes act more positive in an extroverted way. Quietness is often equated with unhappiness because of that.

Simply put, there are observable stereotypes, but an actual conclusion would be too difficult and complex to measure.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmm... This is a tough call... I'm an ESFJ and I'm pretty happy in general, but if someone I care about is down and out, then I'm sad too....especially if I can't cheer them up. I know some seriously happy ESFPs....but if someone criticizes their way of life they get all bummed out and need cheering up... But the ESTPs I know, nothing seems to phase them. Ever. I think I have to agree that ESTPs are pretty happy overall.

KDude

My 2c: As much as I'd like to be the happiest camper of the bunch, I'm not. Not all ISFPs may talk about it, but..Anyone who's filtering the world through their internal feelings and values has less chances of being happy a lot. I imagine Fi is somewhat the same experience as INFP for many. Unless they're the type of ISFP who keeps chatting about Se. Then they're probably ESFP.

The only ENFJ I know is a psychologist - but she gets down on her dumps in private and says she hates people. My impression is that they are sort of emotionally volatile.. and deeply caring too. It's a source of why they do good things,but brings them down at times too.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I don't in a way consider a type to be a prerequisite for happiness. I've known deeply unhappy ESTPs, as well as incredibly happy INTJs. However, based on personal experience, I'd say that the happiest people I've met so far have been ENFJs - so I somewhat concur with that.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Happiness is transient. Depends on the emotional state of the moment. If you can find a way to stimulate what makes you happy in the moment, you have the key to creating lifelong happiness.

Not relative to type.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Simple question, NT's!

I'd hate to be the waitress asking you if you wanted white or wheat. ;)

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
It really depends on the ideal circumstances for each type. Any type in the wrong circumstance will feel mostly unhappy and in the ideal circumstance happy (i.e. ideal circumstances for INTP quiet library full of books, with separate internet and video game room may be a hell for ESFJ). As far as low maintenance of your own type (not necessarily others) the following appears to be a good rule of them.

I over E. Es need people more often and Is are more self content to be alone/need fewer people. Less work/hassle finding surplus people for own needs for I (especially w internet equivalents that seem to work better w Is than Es).

S over N. Being in moment tends to be less painful than living in the past or future

F over T. This one is a close one feelers feel more pain but also feel more happiness in general. Thinkers are rarely truly at peace because the truth can be so illusive where beauty not so much.

P over J. Js are in the prison of their own judging which outweighs the many conundrums of uncertainty Ps feel. Most of life is a process rather than a conclusion so being comfortable with the process in and of itself tends to give the more a plenty chunks of happiness.

What a smart and well spoken answer. Couldn't agree more.