• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Happiest type?

the happiest type is?

• Total voters

wolfy

awsm
It really depends on the ideal circumstances for each type. Any type in the wrong circumstance will feel mostly unhappy and in the ideal circumstance happy (i.e. ideal circumstances for INTP quiet library full of books, with separate internet and video game room may be a hell for ESFJ). As far as low maintenance of your own type (not necessarily others) the following appears to be a good rule of them.

I over E. Es need people more often and Is are more self content to be alone/need fewer people. Less work/hassle finding surplus people for own needs for I (especially w internet equivalents that seem to work better w Is than Es).

S over N. Being in moment tends to be less painful than living in the past or future

F over T. This one is a close one feelers feel more pain but also feel more happiness in general. Thinkers are rarely truly at peace because the truth can be so illusive where beauty not so much.

P over J. Js are in the prison of their own judging which outweighs the many conundrums of uncertainty Ps feel. Most of life is a process rather than a conclusion so being comfortable with the process in and of itself tends to give the more a plenty chunks of happiness.

Yeah, that is a really good answer. And not only because it makes me the happiest type. To be honest though, I am not always happy and if I am not always happy then you other types are not happy even more. And that makes me sad.

G

Ginkgo

Happiness is transient. Depends on the emotional state of the moment. If you can find a way to stimulate what makes you happy in the moment, you have the key to creating lifelong happiness.

Not relative to type.

This.

G

Glycerine

I think I read somewhere that ESXX tend to be the most satisfied in marriages so I'm going to equate that w/ happiness.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
xSFP's

They're very easy-going and lighthearted (not to be mistaken for shallow and stupid) and it takes a lot to get them down but when/if they do get down they snap out of it as soon as you wave a glow stick in front of their face. lol

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, I know some miserable, depressed SFPs....two in my family actually. My ISFP step-dad's foul moodiness is insufferable and ESFP sister has had TWO nervous breakdowns & constantly fights off depression.

From my observation though, ESxx types seem the most content with their life circumstances. Maybe in places where Introversion is not seen as a flaw it would be easier to be one, but I think E is a big advantage in navigating life.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe in places where Introversion is not seen as a flaw it would be easier to be one, but I think E is a big advantage in navigating life.

Yeah, that's probably true.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP. The type pretty much defines the term "party animal."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i vote type 7! :)

KDude

ESFP. The type pretty much defines the term "party animal."

It would suck if you're a fun loving ESFP or ENFP though, and then you're not popular for superficial reasons (like maybe cuz of some lifestyle thing that others hate, or people in your area don't think you're attractive). Just a thought. There's always something that can bring even a naturally fun loving person down. Kind of tragic actually :\

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:devil:BOW BEFORE THE ESTP'S, THEY OWN THIS S***, NOTHING PHASES THEM, NOTHING!:devil::banana::happy0065::drummerboy::rock::wtf::static::woot::party2:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ haha! he's probably right...i still say ep's or type 7 but yeah probably estps the most. :)

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually "feel" emotionally neutral most of the time, do any other INTPs feel the same way? I told my ENFP sister this and she thought I was a "robot".

So I guest in a way, I am highly emotionally stable, but I don't feel a lot of strong positive emotions much.