• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your favorite colors?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think that any color can be beautiful, but it depends on its tone. But if i had to choose one it would be something like this:

052400565_Purple.png

But then again it doesent have to be much different to look ugly..

Raffaella

bon vivant
I love deep, rich and intense colours but also soft pastel or neutral colours. It depends on my mood and the context.

My all time favourite colours are the intense, mature reds, like maroon and carmine.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've lost a preference for specific colors anymore, I do have fondness for particular color combinations. Like grey and dusty blue, like the ocean on an overcast day. Various purples against various greens in nature. I'm prone to wear various shades of brown, earth tones and darker blues, but that just happens to be what looks best on me.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've always really liked green and purple. Browns, blues and blacks are good, too.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Solid blues (idk how to describe it, but like any shade of blue, light or dark, without the presence of any green or purple at all?), light pink, cream, and light brown at the moment! :heart:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Jewel tones generally, along with blue tones.

Chrysanthea

I love soft blue-greens/purples and pinks the most.~ If I were a rainbow these would be my colors...
awtasweyt epi9ut yewas098ty uwq93tywq
awtgw8tgu aqw398t560 36wt9 w4
awiutg hwigbaseg uaw3095tq2 3w3itag ws
loveavletgaeyiyeyt ate pae ptya eyjoae
wesy syu soeyu iosey oiseryoisjeyio sey

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love soft blue-greens/purples and pinks the most.~ If I were a rainbow these would be my colors...
awtasweyt epi9ut yewas098ty uwq93tywq
awtgw8tgu aqw398t560 36wt9 w4
awiutg hwigbaseg uaw3095tq2 3w3itag ws
loveavletgaeyiyeyt ate pae ptya eyjoae
wesy syu soeyu iosey oiseryoisjeyio sey

I approve of these colors :D. The last blue is a shade I'm particularly fond of... sort of bright, but not too much.

Coconut_Meat

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Please list your favorite colors as well as any identifying information regarding the way you process and interact with the world.

Colors: Dark purples, dark blues, and dark greens, particularly in conjunction with each other. Also black.

MBTI/Enneagram: INFP 5w4 sp/sx

I tend to take in the world in a very abstract manner. When I attempt to analyze my past experiences, all I ever seem to remember are the vivid colors in the environment. Additionally, I very rarely remember my dreams but when I do they tend to exhibit a corresponding level of abstraction.

I have been trying to identify why abstraction seems to govern everything in my conscious and unconscious mind... Maybe others have the same experience or their differing experiences may give rise to a deeper understanding of personality theory in conjunction with conscious and unconscious thinking.

Yellow, orange, and all shades of blue and green.

ENTP, 7w8

My perspective of the world...everything is connected. I look for patterns and the possibilities that come from analysis. Pretty much everything is a puzzle. I'm convinced the six degrees of Kevin Bacon was created by an xNTP.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
7fa26c53e94e875b79b9f6961dfed26b.jpg

18601-Pastel-Rainbow-Cupcake.jpg

Anything pastel. Not too vibrant, just subtle and light. Kind of like Chrysanthea's color scheme.
As for my MBTI and enneagram, I'm an xNFP leaning towards INFP 6w7 so/sx. I don't know shit about Socionics though so. (◕‿◕✿)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Stand-Alone Colors: Gray, purple.

Spectrums/Shades: Neon, pastel.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I tend to like most colors (except maybe yellow, it's not really my thing :tongue10:). Shades of green, blue and purple are lovely, especially blue... :wubbie:

I wonder if I could convince my parents to let me wear a blue Indian-style wedding dress (a few years or so down the road, of course). :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I like the cooler colors such as blue, green and purples as they soothe me. I do like some warm colors to go along with them though. Did you know that you are basically getting radiation therapy here as color is part of the radiation spectrum.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
251967848889_1.jpg

il_570xN.117205700.jpg

ignore the backgrounds... only the colors of the garments are representative...