• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your favorite colors?

Permabanned
mC8Yp.png

I like this. It's a color combination I could wear. I have a few dark green pieces, like htis over-worn leather jacket I bought second hand, and some other random stuff, also black, brown, some blue [although I don't like the blue much tbh]. I find there's a complex unconscious imprint with colors that manifests erratically, for me.

Folderol

MBTI Type
INTP
I like this. It's a color combination I could wear. I have a few dark green pieces, like htis over-worn leather jacket I bought second hand, and some other random stuff, also black, brown, some blue [although I don't like the blue much tbh]. I find there's a complex unconscious imprint with colors that manifests erratically, for me.

I wish I could wear all the fancy things I see on Runways. Only problem:I don't have the skin to be a model and I'm too skinny. It looks like so much fun.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
AS AN INTP 9w1, my favorite color combo is red and blue, like so:

nondual_red-and-blue-emissions.jpg

As for individual colors, I like lime green, mint green, cerulean, and bright orange best.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All colors are my favorite. I wouldn't want any color to dissappear.

Yes. In the world around me, I love all colors. (I think my apartment reflects that!)

As for clothing, what I like (because it tends to look best on me) are purples, blues, and greens. Some cooler-hued reds or magentas. Also black, gray, and dark brown.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Green. I associate it life, being alive...I love greenness.

Purple. Hard to know.

I tend to stick to wearing earthy/autumn/warm colors because they suit me best. I envy people that can wear pinks and reds.

I love all colors, though. Colors quite often feel like music to me. When the leaves were changing outside my window, I would just stare at them...it felt good to look at them. They were a beautiful pinkish red...just gorgeous.

Permabanned
I wish I could wear all the fancy things I see on Runways. Only problem:I don't have the skin to be a model and I'm too skinny. It looks like so much fun.

I didn't think there was such thing as too skinny to be a model :thinking:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My favorite color this week is the blue hour in winter. I've been just dazzled by how gorgeous my neighborhood looks in the evening when I get home from work.

Like this:

3300799328_b63163fbc6_z.jpg

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i love colors that seem iridescent. peach, soft aqua, ice blue, sage, sand, turquoise, white, lavender, that dazzling pink-orange-red of the sunrise.

pictures-ditch_plains_colorful_morning.jpg

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know what my type is... but my favorite colors tend to be vibrant. I don't like pastel colors because they're so half-assed and watered down.

This should give you an idea of what kind of colors I like. I actually intend to use it for decoration (if I could) in my house.

Oh, and I like clean and angular lines. Squiggly lines are hard to organize and handle.

G

Glycerine

I love bright/deep colors and designs (mainly abstract). No pastel or light colors for me.

I hate solid colored clothing unless there is some extra element. Saying that, things with a lot of bling and sparkle are not my forte.

roastingmallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You guys (Particularly NFers) and your fancy scmancy colors...

I like orange. It is pretty much the only color that I really feel. Other than that, I like yellow and green. Basically citrus colors.

Also, I like red and navy. In general, I don't like blue, pink or purple. Navy I like, though.

Despite my penchant for citrus colors, I also like neutral colors: tan, brown, beige, black and white.

I don't really have the best "eye" for colors, but I know what colors look good on me, I suppose!

S

Society

i remember being asked this as a kid, and for years the question boggled me.
finally, when i was around 8, i realized the problem.
and the next time i came across it, i asked back:

"favorite color for what?"

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think favorite color is type related, but I'm an INFP 9w1 and mine are:
1. Red - The color of passion, power, and rage. It makes me think of blood, raw meat, guts, roses, lipstick/lips, fire, and lava. I think red personified would be like this battle-scarred, crazy-eyed warrior who ruthlessly slaughters his enemies but weeps when his friends fall in battle, and then goes home and hugs and kisses his children and makes passionate love to his wife.
2. Periwinkle - An exquisitely pretty, delicate color. I think if colors were people periwinkle would be a graceful ballerina.
3. Chartreuse - Bold, flamboyant, beautiful in an unexpected way.
4. Lavender - I actually don't find it pretty at all, but I feel a connection with it. I feel like my soul is lavender. :wacko:

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm drawn to the blue end of purple. I'm not going to google a color chart for specific hues; I usually choose them contextually.

L

LadyLazarus

-Wine red, because I feel it holds romantic connotations as well symbolizing intensity and passion.
-Plum, because I associate it with luxury.
-White, because it goes well with most other colors.
-Grey, for the same reason as white.
-Mauve, classic and subtle.
-Silver, in small quantities it's beautiful and clean.
-Caramel brown, not the prettiest color to wear or on it's own, but I love it as an eye color; it evokes warmth.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I know right? My answer to this is every color but red and blue.

You can't make anyone with 7 in their enneatype pick a favorite anything. It just doesn't happen. I have to leave my options open dammit lol. I need to be flexible. lol

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My favorite colors are the ones you can't see very well, like ultraviolet, infrared, uberchartreuse and transparent. I always wore out the transparent crayon first from the box.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know right? My answer to this is every color but red and blue.

You can't make anyone with 7 in their enneatype pick a favorite anything. It just doesn't happen. I have to leave my options open dammit lol. I need to be flexible. lol

haha, for real!

e7: taste the rainbow.