• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your favorite colors?

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For solid objects; reds. For light, blues (because nice saturated ones like with LED's are rare), and bluish white.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Colors: Reds, purples, oranges/peaches/corals, pinks, black, soft blue-greens

I like bold & vivid colors & am very sensitive to exact shade. I also like soft, dreamy (but non-pastel) colors like pale pink & mint green.

MBTI/Enneagram: INFP 4w5 sp/sx

I tend to process & interact with the world in an imaginative way. I look at the external world and it inspires me & spurs ideas. I tend to apply this inspiration conceptually & not directly. I don't focus for long on the external because my mind slips into reverie very easily - a doorway, a plant, etc can start some story in my mind, or some idea for something that has nothing to do with a doorway or plant.

I'm affected by physical atmosphere a lot emotionally. I initially respond to my environment viscerally, and then I take it apart intellectually. I pick up on subtle meaning, general vibes, & nuances of emotion. I analyze my own reaction to discover how I feel and refine my views in terms of aesthetics. I'm really drawn to beauty, but not in a cookie cutter way. Things which are unusual, novel, original, etc. will really catch my eye.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP 4w5 sx/sp

Phthalocyanine_green.jpg

01728_QuinacridoneRose-l.jpg

00494_Lavender-l.jpg

chartreuse.jpg

00335_UmberRaw-l.jpg

00811_PalePInk-l.jpg

also black, gunmetal, and a bajillion others.

i think color is like a subconscious expression of a mood, a vibe, a perspective...

perhaps i will elaborate more when i am in a more articulate frame of mind...if that should ever happen!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
xnfp, 7w6 sx/so/sp, sluai.. as far as i know.

i'm visual, abstract, emotional, and a relationship person. i'm very intuitive and a big-picture thinker. i'm pretty go-with-the-flow, and i'm also a bit of a thrill seeker and very aesthetic. i love connecting with people and making a big impact. i'm fairly balanced between introvert and extravert; i like being the center of attention but also cherish my alone time. i can get easily overstimulated by sound. i was diagnosed with ADD non-hyperactive at one point, but i feel like most of that's explained by my (XNF)P.

my favorite colors...

2w68il3.jpg
tangerine.jpg
67iazb.jpg

2d6ntw3.jpg
8x7ww9.jpg
2emjus5.jpg

oh colors <3 i love so many of them.

i guess if you wanted to classify them you could say i like midrange high-saturation colors.

Last edited:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm...let's see.

Periwinkle, Purple, Goldenrod, Teal, Coral, Goldenrod, Deep Blues, Hot Pinks, Sea Greens, in order.

ExTP

7w6

If you want more description, here:
Periwinkle:
periwinkle.jpg

Purple:
flower__11-10.jpg

I actually really love all these colors together btw

Goldenrod:
GoldenRod.jpg

Teal:
tealocean.jpg

Coral:
meh whatever.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(I wonder how many people are actually interested in reading our responses? Probably not very many of us, but here I go anyway.)

this color of blue

1478652825_804cbc1af9.jpg
This and similar shades of blue are my favorite colors.

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Any colour can be beautiful in the right context.

But - out of context, I guess my favorites are black and violet.
And a colour I really DON'T like out of context? That shade of electric blue the picture of which someone posted earlier and Nunki quoted above ;)

Last edited:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
RED. I love red. My kitchen is red. I have a red microwave, a red rice cooker, a red slow cooker, a red blender, a red food processor, red napkins, red utensils, (!!!).

I've loved red since I was a baby. Of all my baby blankets my red one was my favorite and I would bawl when it was taken away from me. Red has always dominated my wardrobe.

Other favorite colors are oranges, yellows, BRIGHT blues and greens and purples (I like to joke that my favorite color is neon), smokey greys and black.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
MBTI: INFJ
Enneagram: undetermined

Love colors. Favorite colors: In my teenage years I loved all shades of blue. Then as a young adult red became my favorite. Perhaps I'm in a new life stage or something because I can't say red is my favorite anymore. It may be in the purple or magenta zone now. I am very deliberate about color I choose. I use it to externalize internal feelings, not so much to give me a mood from without. I have always loved the color combination of black, white, and red.

Something like Pantone 227
Something like Pantone 2622
Captivated by this color recently
And recently loving Turquoise I wonder why.

momof3

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
I love all shades of blue. The color of the sky is my absolute favorite. After that I would have to say any shade of purple. Red is third. Although I don't consider it a favorite color, I often dress in black.

istj86

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
What's your favourite color?

I think black is the best color ever

Pros:
- Its elegant and/or serious
- Its universal, you can wear black clothes at the gym, at a wedding or at a funeral
- It looks badass in a lot of stuff, like cars or sunglasses

Cons:
- Not a good color for... your bedroom walls :D
- Bad idea for children parties

I also love blue, light or dark... depends on the object.

A

Anew Leaf

i like purple best.

but blue is also pretty.

and green... yes green!

silver is also very nice.... and i am partial to pink, oh! and orange.

but i don't like red or brown.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Green, the color of nature, the color of the forest, the color of life.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
purple and teal