User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

1. Do you think that there is a point in planning events that are outside of your life span ?
    Yes, but I am usually too busy working on somewhat shorter term plans actually to do it, except for having a will.

2. When you have a 20 not overy complicated scenarios you need no more than 5-10 seconds to figure out a few of them that are most likely. (and you are rarely wrong)
    I don't usually have so many scenarios, but yes, they usually sort themselves out quickly from least to most likely. I like to include a contingency for the worst case, but not at the expense of the most likely case(s).

3. You often can't sleep because you can't turn off your brain? So sometimes you spend entire night thinking.
    At times. Meditation and certain types of music help.

4. You feel comfortable with concepts of a "few billion years" and you use it every day when you are trying to put things in perspective?
    I feel comfortable with it, but don't have occasion to use it that often.

5 How often do you walk longer than 10 blocks but you can't remember how you got to your current location?
    Rarely. I have a very good sense of direction, both on foot and while driving, and even when "lost" can usually navigate back to known territory with minimal aid (never use GPS, sometimes don't even have a map).

6. Did you at one point in your life planned a joke for longer than 3 hours ?
    Not sure what this one means.

7 Do you often hava a feeling that people seem to have some universal ways of dealing with each other but you simply can't figure how they do that ?
    Yes. It does not seem to rely much upon logic.

8 The only way you can be spontaneous is by deliberately making a choice not to plan and ignoring all the plans that come to as the time goes by ?
    I can most easily be spontaneous in two ways, neither of which happens very often. (1) Someone I like and trust just comes along with a suggestion, and I decide in the moment to go along. (2) I stumble across something that catches my attention, and I abandon all previously made plans to take advantage of it because it is such a worthwhile opportunity. I guess (1) could be viewed as a special case of (2).

9. You fairly quicky become bored while dealing with everything that you can't see as useful or something that you can implement somewhere ?
    Yes, if usefulness includes worthwhile learning experiences. It is hard to be bored when I am learning something interesting or worthwhile.

10 Going to school or work with one black and orange sock on your feet is something you are comfortable with ?
    This is anathema, as is any trace of orange in my wardrobe, unless I am required in some circumstance to wear a safety vest. I am rather particular about my attire.

11 You think that everything you notice with your senses is just a picture created by your brain ? (and you are fullly comfortable with that)
    Yes, on some fundamental level, it is.

12 When problem solving (some bigger problem) you almost always start thinking from perspective of your goal and work your way towards you "current position" ? But in one moment you start moving from you current position towards the goal as well ? However at one pint you start to build small pieces between those two "lines" that you are going towards each other ?
    Perhaps. I always start with my goal and keep it in focus as I proceed, but the solution usually appears in full if rather sketchy form all at once. The work then is to fill in all the details and cross-check it with the goal and the circumstances to make sure it does, indeed, meet the goal, is doable within existing constraints, does not cause other, worse problems, etc.

13. If you do anything like in the question 12 do you usually imagine multiple way of solving the problem ? Or wonder if the is actually a problem in the first place ? (even if many people say it is)
    Yes, I will come up with a best, ideal, or preferred way, and then multiple contingencies on how to proceed if, say, one or another assumption proves incorrect, or this or that potential problem arises. In other words, contingency planning.

14 You get annoyed with people because of something they might do in the future ?
    Yes, but usually based upon past experience with the person. It is especially frustrating when it becomes clear that a person just hasn't learned anything from past mistakes.

15 Most of the time you have real doubts that you should live by social norms ? Like wanting to be rich, being high in some socially influental hierarchy or having a SO that loves you ...... etc ?
    I don't have doubts, I have a certainty that I should not live by them. If I do want money, or influence, or companionship, or anything else, it will be for my own reasons, not because anyone else expects me to, or defines success that way.

16 You can't answer any question without knowinng the context ? (actually you can but you don't like to do that since context is EVERYTHING)
    I can answer, but it will often be prefaced by, "if one assumes X, then the answer is Y; otherwise it is Z or unknown or . . .".

17 If you ever had a serious existental crisis at what age did is started and ended ? (if it ended)
    Not sure what this one means. Perhaps this itself means I have not had such a crisis.

18 You put people in all kinds of situations just so see how they will react ?
    I do this but only on rare occasion, when I feel it is the only way to learn something I need to know.

19 Do you have a problem verbalizing your thought because you have a problem defining perspective ?
    It can take a great deal of effort to verbalize my thoughts, but I'm not sure if this is due to difficulty with defining perspective. It seems more because I can easily "see" my own thoughts - yes, it is often a very visual sensation, even for quite abstract notions - and this can be hard to translate accurately into words.

20 Do others think you need to relax, simple, fun and be less mean/direct with people ?
    As others have said, I really don't know what most people think of me. Some probably think this. Others (like my boss) appreciate my directness, ability to process complex ideas, and the seriousness and persistence with which I approach my work.

Just for the record: I am will be reading all of the replays in this thread.

1. Do you think that there is a point in planning events that are outside of your life span ?
    Yes.

2. When you have a 20 not overy complicated scenarios you need no more than 5-10 seconds to figure out a few of them that are most likely. (and you are rarely wrong)
    Yes

3. You often can't sleep because you can't turn off your brain? So sometimes you spend entire night thinking.

yep. I'm often over excited and cant sleep.
    4. You feel comfortable with concepts of a "few billion years" and you use it every day when you are trying to put things in perspective?
    Yep

5 How often do you walk longer than 10 blocks but you can't remember how you got to your current location?
    Very often.

Probably not.

7 Do you often hava a feeling that people seem to have some universal ways of dealing with each other but you simply can't figure how they do that ?

HAhaha.. yeah. More correctly; i cant figure WHY they KEEP doing it that way

8 The only way you can be spontaneous is by deliberalty making a choice not to plan and ignoring all the plans that come to as the time goes by ?
    Hell no!

9. You fairly quicky become bored while dealing with everything that you can't see as useful or something that you can implement somewhere ?

hmmmmmm......

10 Going to school or work with one black and orange sock on your feet is something you are comfortable with ?

Absolutely! I absolutely dont see a reason why socks should match, especially if they are not very visible under clothes.

11 You think that everything you notice with your senses is just a picture created by your brain ? (and you are fullly comfortable with that)

i dont trust my senses and think i'll get hurt if i follow that. ex: physical attraction between male-female. I cant follow that...

12 When problem solving (some bigger problem) you almost always start thinking from perspective of your goal and work your way towards you "current position" ? But in one moment you start moving from you current position towards the goal as well ? Not sure.
    However at one pint you start to build small pieces between those two "lines" that you are going towards each other ?
    No.. i think this is Ne vs. Ni... maybe.. i'd explain it differently.

13. If you do anything like in the question 12 do you usually imagine multiple way of solving the problem ?always multiple Or wonder if the is actually a problem in the first place ? (even if many people say it is)
    i always see the problem = things to change

14 You get annoyed with people because of something they might do in the future ?

hmmmm..probably

15 Most of the time you have real doubts that you should live by social norms ? Like wanting to be rich, being high in some socially influental hierarchy or having a SO that loves you ...... etc ?
    i dont have doubts, i know i shouldnt live like that.

16 You can't answer any question without knowinng the context ? (actually you can but you don't like to do that since context is EVERYTHING)
    what

17 If you ever had a serious existental crisis at what age did is started and ended ? (if it ended)i had it... its kinda ending i hope.

no

19 Do you have a probem verbalizing your thought because you have a problem defining perspective ?
    no i dont

20 Do others think you need to relax, simple, fun and be less mean/direct with people ?

no

Ok this is enough for now.

garbage

interesting questions.. gonna have to read through yalls's responses

let's do this

no, I don't tend to think this.. but I recognize the 'not-selfish' aspect of doing so. Part of this is that I don't see much of a point to (detailed) planning of things that are even just a few years away, though.

yeah, but then there's always a part of me that questions.. "well, what if [scenario I ruled out] has some aspect that's beneficial or worth looking into?" I've got training in engineering/management-related decision analysis, though, so that might factor into this.

yes, this describes me exactly.. Ambien is a godsend. Meditation doesn't work, yoga doesn't work, breathing exercises don't work, melatonin doesn't work.. but that does.

no, it's hard for me to conceptualize "a few billion years" from now or to think that far into the future. I can put things in perspective with respect to how they affect me and others in the "long run".. but, well, not that far.

all the freakin' time.. GPS on my phone is another godsend. I just tend to remember.. "well, let's see.. I walked straight for some sort of distance.. maybe I turned left there.. uh yeah dunno"

no, don't tend to do pranks

if you're talking slight conversational jokes that I've come up with and wanted to tell later.. admittedly, yes, I hold some in my head for more than 3 hours

nope, social science is a complicated beast, but there doesn't seem to be any universal way of dealing with other people. I'd say that I tend to deal with most people pretty well, despite that.

8 The only way you can be spontaneous is by deliberalty making a choice not to plan and ignoring all the plans that come to as the time goes by ?
    usually, yes

yes.. but then, I can see where many 'not-useful' things can be useful in another domain, or something like that

Formal logic and theory that cannot be applied very directly tends to bore me.

nope, I do usually want to look my best, admittedly

yes and yes.

12 When problem solving (some bigger problem) you almost always start thinking from perspective of your goal and work your way towards you "current position" ? But in one moment you start moving from you current position towards the goal as well ?
    However at one pint you start to build small pieces between those two "lines" that you are going towards each other ?

This is exactly how I think. Usually with the end in mind first, then where I'm at, then a connection between the two.

When I or my team gets stuck or faces a problem with some aspect of a project, I tend to ask.. "Wait, what exactly is it that we're trying to do, here? How important is this problem? Is there a way around it?"

13. If you do anything like in the question 12 do you usually imagine multiple way of solving the problem ? Or wonder if the is actually a problem in the first place ? (even if many people say it is)
    always

I come up with a list of potential options and either work through them myself or get some insight from my team to see which ones are viable or desirable.

For example, one of the projects I'm currently managing hit a stumbling block due to a clerical error. I looked at our statement of work--the defining document of the overreaching goals that we're supposed to attain--and saw what was important to our customer. Then, I worked from there to develop our options to circumventing that stumbling block, keeping in mind what our customer actually wanted.

If you're talking about people who have dreams that they don't work toward or continual problems that they do nothing about, then I'll say "yes". If you're talking about personality traits that I see in someone that 'color' what I think they might do or behave toward me.. then.. admittedly, yes

oh god yes, this describes my line of thinking exactly, in every aspect of my life

I'll flip it around a bit, though. I have some course of action that I'm taking that already deviates form the 'norm' and I end up questioning it sometimes because it's not what people tend to do and thus I might run into problems in the future. But then I get over that and find that what I'm doing works pretty damn well for me.

thankfully, my girlfriend and I are both on the same page here. We both think people should get married or have babies because they want to, not because "it's the thing to do".

People create stupid situations for themselves by following what they're "supposed to do" if they haven't thought about why it is that they're "supposed to do" those things.

oh god yes

I want to know where what I'm answering or what I'm doing fits in the grand scheme of things.

17 If you ever had a serious existental crisis at what age did is started and ended ? (if it ended)
    age 15 to present

I have existential crises a lot, actually

Sort of.. but more 'honestly' than what the question implies. I just recognize that certain aspects of a person's personality come out in different situations, so, if I am trying to get to know a person, I do many, many things with them. I get us out there. I stay at home with them. And so on.

19 Do you have a probem verbalizing your thought because you have a problem defining perspective ?
    I dance around subjects and sometimes it's hard for me to get to the point exactly because of this perspective 'problem', yes. Seeing things from many angles can suck for productivity unless you can prioritize those angles.

I tend to think this, but then, I'm pretty hard on myself. I don't have a problem being "less mean/direct" with people, but I do have problems just relaxing.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I know that this forum is probably N/Ni biased but none the less I want to compare some of my traits with other posters. I am doing this because I am trying to figure out why I don't get along with almost everybody in real life.
    We can talk to each other but I seem to have a fairy different prespective from pretty much everybody. What in the end is a dealbraker quite often.

In other words I would like that other poters just answer a couple of questions honestly. If you are not sure you get the question just say so.

not really, unless I had some children and grandchildren

2. When you have a 20 not overly complicated scenarios you need no more than 5-10 seconds to figure out a few of them that are most likely. (and you are rarely wrong) usually but I might need a little longer.

3. You often can't sleep because you can't turn off your brain? So sometimes you spend entire night thinking. All the freaking time.... it's exhausting... Ni maybe?

4. You feel comfortable with concepts of a "few billion years" and you use it every day when you are trying to put things in perspective? if I am talking about evolution, the creation of the earth, or things that occurred a long time ago etc. However, in normal conversation, there's no need.

5 How often do you walk longer than 10 blocks but you can't remember how you got to your current location? All the time... yikes.

6. Did you at one point in your life planned a joke for longer than 3 hours? Probably I plan out conversations all the time but then just go w/ the flow once I talk to the person.

7 Do you often hava a feeling that people seem to have some universal ways of dealing with each other but you simply can't figure how they do that? Maybe the first part but not so much the second part.

8 The only way you can be spontaneous is by deliberalty making a choice not to plan and ignoring all the plans that come to as the time goes by?
    yeah, pretty much.

9. You fairly quicky become bored while dealing with everything that you can't see as useful or something that you can implement somewhere? Yeah, in certain situations

10 Going to school or work with one black and orange sock on your feet is something you are comfortable with ? I really could care less about it so sure

11 You think that everything you notice with your senses is just a picture created by your brain ? (and you are fullly comfortable with that) not so much

12 When problem solving (some bigger problem) you almost always start thinking from perspective of your goal and work your way towards you "current position" ? But in one moment you start moving from you current position towards the goal as well ?
    However at one point you start to build small pieces between those two "lines" that you are going towards each other ? Yeah, sometimes

13. If you do anything like in the question 12 do you usually imagine multiple way of solving the problem ? Or wonder if the is actually a problem in the first place ? (even if many people say it is) yeah

sometimes... like they are highly predictable?

15 Most of the time you have real doubts that you should live by social norms ? Like wanting to be rich, being high in some socially influential hierarchy or having a SO that loves you ...... etc ? Yes ALL THE TIME

16 You can't answer any question without knowing the context ? (actually you can but you don't like to do that since context is EVERYTHING) yes, I strongly believe that

17 If you ever had a serious existential crisis at what age did is started and ended ? (if it ended) not sure but I had weird existential thoughts when I was like 6.

Sometimes

19 Do you have a problem verbalizing your thought because you have a problem defining perspective ? I think somewhat

20 Do others think you need to relax, simple, fun and be less mean/direct with people ? Relax/simple/fun, yes. The others no.

AO, you are pretty much describing really strong Ni and Je (more towards Te, of course).

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I am doing this because I am trying to figure out why I don't get along with almost everybody in real life.
    We can talk to each other but I seem to have a fairy different prespective from pretty much everybody. What in the end is a dealbraker quite often.
    sure, because you seem genuinely interested in finding answers, i'll answer your questions as honestly and openly as i possibly can, and in order to do this as sincerely as possible, i'll be doing it without first reading anyone else's reply.

however, that said, i'd very much like to hear more about how these things are 'deal-breakers' at times.

you mean like insurance? wills? things like that? if so, then i can see planning in order to take care of one's loved ones, but have i actually done it? no. i figure at the moment of death, i'll probably scratch out a will on the back of some scrap piece of paper lying near me if i do it at all.

oh, i PLAN to do it some day, but realistically? the above would probably happen.

otherwise, i can't think of any scenarios in which i'd plan anything beyond my death. seems pointless as in, one, i won't be there, and two, i don't flatter myself into thinking that anyone should or would stop what they're doing in life to do something i wanted when alive. not like i'd know one way or another.

happens all the time. being able to come up with many scenarios has caused others to comment (they see it as complicating things; i see it as simplifying things), and, if it's welcome, then i speak up because if they haven't thought of something then it's possible they could fail by missing many contingencies.

figuring out what is most likely to happen is automatic. which, could be one reason why i'm always starving for something new to learn.

oh god, yes. and in addition to important things, it could be the stupidest shit that i think about too. things that all odds point to never happening. i lie there thinking of what i would do if... or have entire conversations, taking into account all of the possible ways the conversations would/could go, etc..

i see dreaming as a way for the brain to practice facing life. nightmares, for instance, being a way for the brain to practice handling frightening situations so that if something scary were ever to come to pass, it wouldn't be such a shock.

so, when i lie awake doing this, it's almost as if i'm dreaming while awake.

this is a question that i'd like to hear more about. i do this, but i'm not sure if it's in the same way in which you're asking.

i do this all the time when driving too. i also do it when someone else is driving or walking with me to a location. i can't tell you how many times i've heard, "but you went there with me four times! and, you don't know how to get there?!"

ha. not only jokes. this answer is about the same as the one i gave for lying awake at night thinking.

i've wondered about this many times, however it's always balanced itself out eventually because people are wrong so very often. especially when dealing with me. so, i've decided that they're just winging it too, but they're usually both delusional about it and simply rarely give it thought, if ever.

not to mention that the study of psychiatry and psychology exists for a reason, and that reason logically confirms my above suspicion.

can't really relate to this one. i have to do the opposite, actually. while i do plan, i have to work at sticking to that plan, whether my plan or someone else's. i can plan, and even enjoy doing so, but many more times than not, i have to work at sticking to it, unless something like revenge or another similar motivation is involved. then it's very easy; i'm driven.

hm. depends. i usually keep from becoming bored by thinking of all of the ways something could be useful, but if it's something like hearing about what someone did that day or some other drivel, then yes, of course i get bored.

housework does this to me for instance. if not for the fact that i learned of all the things that can go wrong in a filthy, cluttered home, then i doubt i'd ever do it. and, even knowing this, i still have to remind myself of the reasons. i never do it automatically or on any type of schedule.

i admire those that do and can for this reason.

it takes a shit-ton to embarrass me because of all the ways i've already done so. for example, i realized after half a day once that my pants were on backwards, but only did so after finally realizing i was uncomfortable. then it took me forever for that to register enough for me to wonder why i was uncomfortable. and, even after eventually checking and seeing that they were backwards, two more hours passed before i bothered to do anything about it. even though i was uncomfortable.

isn't it?

while i have given thought to how i think, i haven't given enough thought to how the mechanics of it usually go in order for me to answer this.

oh, absolutely. i always think of every possible way the problem could be solved. even think about all the ways in which it's actually a problem (or not one). as for the second part of your question, many times people see problems where there isn't one. they complicate shit that doesn't need to be complicated.

ha! no, but this is funny. i'm far too easy-going in most cases for this to happen. if anything, i've let people slide when i shouldn't have because i'm so big on acting on facts instead of suspicion. sure, i've regretted it in many cases, but in more, i've been relieved.

doubts? i'm positive that i shouldn't. i've tried to understand people that do this. really tried to understand the motives behind it, but i simply can't fathom it, so i've given up. now, i just feel a sort of pity for them because, to me, it's a waste of life.

absolutely. i always need context. different contexts call for different answers. even a simple question can begin with, "well, it depends...". all things have perspectives, and my mind naturally operates by taking all of them into account. if forced to answer without doing so, i'd probably lose sleep afterwards. even following up with phone calls in the middle of the night that start with, "unless, of course,..."

not sure of times.

i don't put people in situations literally (that's a lot of work that almost always ends with a lot of needless drama, and useless consequences), but i do often begin conversations with, 'if... then...?" or, "what would you do if...?" or try to get a true, genuine answer by separating them from the outcome by asking something such as, "why do you think people do....?" and then question their answers with different perspectives. so forth and so on.

people usually give up their own motives by prescribing them to others.

no. i speak in 'perspectives'; i don't define perspective.

i never hear that i need to relax, if anything, i get accused of not taking enough seriously (as i don't always show seriousness), but i do hear that i need to be less direct. however, it's only been on forums. IRL, i've mostly heard appreciation. to the point that when someone wants someone to be direct, they come to me.

while i can't see how, i still hope this helped. also, don't forget that i'd like to hear more about the deal-breaking.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Creating a state, organization or ideolgy that will outlive you by far.
    (these would probably be the most obvious examples).

If you are refrering to question no. 1
    oh, if that's what you meant, then yes, i have a deep sense of responsibility when it comes to kids. i worry about how what i say or don't say or do or don't do will effect their future and the type of person they will be.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Just for the record: I am will be reading all of the replays in this thread.
    Let us know if you find anything interesting or reach some form of conclusion. Quite frankly, I'm fairly interested myself how everyone responds, but I so far haven't been able to get me to read anyones post. Shame on my Pness.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Response:
    Yes. If no one planned events outside their life span, then society would be totally screwed after we died. We need to make things right for our children, and not just for ourselves.

Um, hard to say. I usually don't think about problems in a way that's as complicated as that. Most of the time, I think in terms of what I know for a fact is possible/relevant/efficient, so there are only a few options. In other words, the answer is yes to the second part (doesn't take me a long time to choose the most likely scenarios), but no to the first part (no matter what, I never have 20 scenarios).

Not really. I can get to sleep easily. And when I can't, I use meditation-ish methods to force my brain to turn itself off, and that usually works.

Nah. Sometimes I try to think in terms of thousands or millions of years to make myself feel better about things (e.g. the oil spill in the gulf of mexico), but never billions. Can't do it.

Never. Five blocks? Sure. But never ten.

No. I'm too extraverted for that, I think. A few minutes at the most, I think, but not usually for longer than a second or two.

Sort of. There is a degree of emotional fakery that I see a lot with women (especially in the American South) that I'm not as good at. I'm really good at being nice to people, but I'm not as good at faking personal interest. And since I've spent the entire year living with a group of girls who all seem to be Fe-driven in some way or another, I've felt very cold in comparison, even though I'm not cold at all.

LOL YES.

Absolutely not. The only mismatched socks I could ever wear are the ones that were sold in mismatched pairs and were meant to be worn that way.

I'm not philosophical enough to think that way. At least, not for longer than a minute or two every other month.

No. I'm a "point A to point B" kind of person. My thoughts are very linear and based in quick-and-dirty problem fixing: "I see a problem. How can I deal with it? How about doing this? No... maybe this? No... Aha!"

N/A

Sort of. An example: My best friend, who is gay, has been flirting shamelessly via texting with a guy he met on Facebook, and they've never met. They're finally going to meet in a couple of weeks, and the guy my friend's been flirting with has stated that he's been "saving himself" for him. My friend has told me that he doesn't want a long term relationship, but at the same time he's flattered by the comment and hasn't talked to him negatively about it yet. I'm a little annoyed with him now because of the possibility of them getting it on when they meet, which, because my friend is ENFJ and gets very emotionally involved in sex, could easily lead to a long-term relationship, which he didn't even want in the first place.
    ...Wow, that was TMI. Sorry about that.

I'm an ESTJ. I never doubt that I should live by social norms. However, I don't care that much about status. What I care about is being respected, and making a difference. And if I can do that without being a millionaire, that's fine with me.

Kind of.

Age nineteen, and it lasted for as long as my philosophy class lasted - i.e. 3 months.

No. Never ever ever. I would never do that. Ever.

Not really. I can always verbalize my thoughts - it's my feelings that are sometimes hard to articulate.

No, except for the relaxing part. I have friends who think I need to relax. On the last date I went on, the guy (ExTP?) told me explicitly: "I would LOVE to get you drunk." Needless to say, there was no second date
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Do you mean personally or Humanity in general?. In regard to the latter.. Of course.
    Personally, there could be a point to it. You can plan and do things that are of benefit to others, or even just to send a message from beyond the grave.
    If someone has a point, then there is a point.

This happens especially when dealing with other people and their situations. I am less adept at dealing with scenarios that involve me, I think I become too subjective then.

Yes.. sometimes rather frequently. But It's rare to last the whole night, usually just long enough to mess up the next day.

Not only time.. but scope and scale as well

Often. I can often walk past my destination

Maybe a few times when I was younger

Yes and no?.. I am aware I live on the fringe and so I must be missing something. On the other hand I find likewise people and we speak a language that most don't.. so it evens out.

No .. I am not sure i understand the question.. but If I do then no. I can be spontaneous and not worry about anything else.

No.. I would say I can be very fascinated by things that have no practical applications. Not everything has to make sense or be useful. I guess it's enough that it simply exists.

First of all I would never own a piece of orange clothing, not even a sock.
    But mismatched socks.. school? no problem. For work.. well that would depend on my job. If I was washing dishes.. I don't think I would care. If I was the boss.. then yes I would care and not do it.

Well it is isn't it? The brain processes, it's what it does.

If you mean non linear then yes I think like that.. But I can not actually implement my plan any other way except linear. This might explain why I get stuck at certain points along the way.

Yes and Yes..

14 You get annoyed concerned with people because of something they might do in the future ?

Yes. (see edit)

I have always thought so.. but I have been questioning that side of me of late.

If I don't understand the context I will say so. I might still answer from my perspective anyway based on the context I interpret.

It started about 2 or so years ago, it is still raging quite strong. I am 41. I have had other existential crisis, but nothing of this magnitude. This is the big daddy, midlife type of existential crisis.

When I was younger, I did.

Sometimes. I am just cocky enough to say it's not me who has problems defining things.. it's people who have hard time even knowing what perspective means, and therefore can't grasp one that doesn't jive with theirs.

Maybe one person. But that is just perspective now, isn't it?