• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and your Zodiac Sign

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MBTI INTP/INFP (take your pick)
Sun: Capricorn
Think ascendant is Pisces. Overall I took some online test long time ago that calculates your native chart and it spat out Pisces back at me. Makes more sense than Capricorn anyway. I wish I could still remember the exact TIME of my birth.

Mole

Permabanned
MBTI INTP/INFP (take your pick)
Sun: Capricorn
Think ascendant is Pisces. Overall I took some online test long time ago that calculates your native chart and it spat out Pisces back at me. Makes more sense than Capricorn anyway. I wish I could still remember the exact TIME of my birth.

Mbti and astrology have exactly the same truth value: zero.

If you are genuinely interested in the measurement of personality and the influence of the stars, you will study psychometrics and astronomy.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mbti and astrology have exactly the same truth value: zero.

If you are genuinely interested in the measurement of personality and the influence of the stars, you will study psychometrics and astronomy.

Then why are you on a typology focused site? Also, what gives that they are mutually exclusive of each other? Why can I not be interested in astrology and astronomy? And what that I take astrology or MBTI seriously just because I know my type in these systems?

Mole

Permabanned
Then why are you on a typology focused site?

I was invited to join Central by Geoff who told me Central is a tolerant and well run site. And it is. But on arriving I discovered it was based on the suspension of disbelief in mbti and astrology.

Mole

Permabanned
Why can I not be interested in astrology and astronomy?

Any qualified astonomer will tell you astrology has no truth value. In fact if you ask a qualified astronomer about astrology, they will laugh in your face.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any qualified astonomer will tell you astrology has no truth value. In fact if you ask a qualified astronomer about astrology, they will laugh in your face.

Truth according to who and what and what kind of truths?

I was invited to join Central by Geoff who told me Central is a tolerant and well run site. And it is. But on arriving I discovered it was based on the suspension of disbelief in mbti and astrology.

I have no clue who this "Geoff" is. Since there is no tangible evidence for the existence of this person I see no truth value in this statement.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ooo, fun.

MBTI: ISFJ (I think)
Sun: Libra
Moon: Sagittarius
Ascendant: Gemini

I like things fair, but that's about the only thing that resonates with me re: zodiac. Oh well.

I

Infinite Bubble

Aquarian INFJ.

Fire = SP
Earth = SJ
Air = NT
Water = NF

Scientifically valid correlation.

Mole

Permabanned
Truth according to who and what and what kind of truths?

I have no clue who this "Geoff" is. Since there is no tangible evidence for the existence of this person I see no truth value in this statement.

If we want to know the truth about the stars, we ask an astronomer.

And if we want to be manipulated through our star sign, we ask an astrologer.

Geoff is a well balanced, social person who is often found tramping through the wilderness. And like Badger in, "Wind in the Willows", he is apt to pop up anywhere at anytime.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If we want to know the truth about the stars, we ask an astronomer.

Then you are asking for a different kind of truth clearly.
And if we want to be manipulated through our star sign, we ask an astrologer.

I don't think it's manipulation as we only choose to believe as much we want. Is it being manipulated when seek out a doctor for a diagnosis too?
Geoff is a well balanced, social person who is often found tramping through the wilderness. And like Badger in, "Wind in the Willows", he is apt to pop up anywhere at anytime.
So what is the concrete evidence for Geoff's existence?

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's only one kind of truth.

George Orwell warned us of 'Doublespeak', Doublethink, and 'Newspeak'.

This simply reveals your cognitive extroverted bias. Different kind of questions clearly yield different kind of results and cannot be compared. Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean I have to be. It just shows your poor use of intuition.

Mole

Permabanned
This simply reveals your cognitive extroverted bias. Different kind of questions clearly yield different kind of results and cannot be compared. Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean I have to be. It just shows your poor use of intuition.

What! What! You finally resort to ad hominem attack!

Personal insults are against the rules on Central and may lead to banning.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What! What! You finally resort to ad hominem attack!

Personal insults are against the rules on Central and may lead to banning.

Why don't I feel overly concerned.

Mole

Permabanned
Lol, I have to say Victor, you are entertaining.

The US and Oz both make the distinction between good and bad.

But the US distinguishes between good and bad with the distinction between sincere and phoney, while Oz makes the distinction between good and bad with the distinction amusing and boring.

And naturally I try to be good.

Mole

Permabanned
Why don't I feel overly concerned.

I have seen many banned on Central for personal insults. It is a shock to the ego of banned, and leaves the rest of us to grieve the loss.