• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and your Zodiac Sign

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmmm...i don't know about that whole thing but like thursday said taking the others into account it makes more sense
so mine would be cancer sun, libra rising, aquarius moon and fire dragon that sounds more enfp to me then just cancer

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't believe in astrology. However, thanks to my loony gypsy-minded friend I learned that I am:

Sun: Aquarius
Moon: Aquarius
Mercury: Aquarius
Venus: Aquarius
Mars: Aquarius
Rise & Shine (I think? forgot the exact name): Aquarius

So, if astrology was true, I'd be CRAZIER THAN GOD-BLESSED SHIT

Which, of course, we all know isn't the case.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am an eSFj and i am an Aries. Found this which seems to ring true for the most part, although i wouldn't ordinarily admit it :blush:

Aries female is the one who will do anything and everything herself, without needing any male help.

She has to lead, to be the first one to do anything. At times, her independence does not go well with the male ego.

An Aries woman can survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and has the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies.

Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make her run away, but she doesn't want you to be too detached also.

Once she has committed to you, she will be extremely sentimental and very loyal.

If an Aries girl gets hurt, she will become as cold as the ice in your fridge and this behavior may last an entire lifetime. She is generous to the faults of her loved ones and it is better not to criticize them in front of her.

She is more comfortable with men than women. However, don't be suspicious of her, she would be really hurt.

She is extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationships.

She will never play games with you and is incapable of deceit.

She loves challenges and believes in miracles. Though it sounds a little freaky, but miracles do happen in her case. Just like a typical Aries, she never learns from her mistakes and is likely to fall in the same hole again. (If at first you don't succeed, try, try again, lol)

Though she tries to show that she is very strong, she is as innocent and as vulnerable as a baby. Be there to comfort her when she runs up to you after being disappointed with the world. If you stand up to her when she comes to you like this, you will never ever lose her. An Aries female will never forgive you if you fail to fight for her.

she will always be there with you, even if she has to go against the whole world. She is not the one to feign illness, but if she is really ill, be there to care for her. She is quite extravagant and giving her the debit cards will mean an empty bank account. She will be a caring mother, who makes no unnecessary fuss and sparks children's imagination. An Aries girl has a bad temper, but it will go away as quickly as it came and leave no grudges behind. She is a complete woman, who gets hurt easily and is totally innocent. Though she is a little impulsive and bossy, she will give you complete security, fight against the world for you and be yours forever!

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I am an eSFj and i am an Aries. Found this which seems to ring true for the most part, although i wouldn't ordinarily admit it :blush:

Aries female is the one who will do anything and everything herself, without needing any male help.

She has to lead, to be the first one to do anything. At times, her independence does not go well with the male ego.

An Aries woman can survive even the toughest of circumstances alone and has the ability to come back even after the most gruesome tragedies.

Over-sweetness and too much closeness can make her run away, but she doesn't want you to be too detached also.

Once she has committed to you, she will be extremely sentimental and very loyal.

If an Aries girl gets hurt, she will become as cold as the ice in your fridge and this behavior may last an entire lifetime. She is generous to the faults of her loved ones and it is better not to criticize them in front of her.

She is more comfortable with men than women. However, don't be suspicious of her, she would be really hurt.

She is extremely passionate and believes in forever-lasting relationships.

She will never play games with you and is incapable of deceit.

She loves challenges and believes in miracles. Though it sounds a little freaky, but miracles do happen in her case. Just like a typical Aries, she never learns from her mistakes and is likely to fall in the same hole again. (If at first you don't succeed, try, try again, lol)

Though she tries to show that she is very strong, she is as innocent and as vulnerable as a baby. Be there to comfort her when she runs up to you after being disappointed with the world. If you stand up to her when she comes to you like this, you will never ever lose her. An Aries female will never forgive you if you fail to fight for her.

she will always be there with you, even if she has to go against the whole world. She is not the one to feign illness, but if she is really ill, be there to care for her. She is quite extravagant and giving her the debit cards will mean an empty bank account. She will be a caring mother, who makes no unnecessary fuss and sparks children's imagination. An Aries girl has a bad temper, but it will go away as quickly as it came and leave no grudges behind. She is a complete woman, who gets hurt easily and is totally innocent. Though she is a little impulsive and bossy, she will give you complete security, fight against the world for you and be yours forever!

Out of curiosity, where'd yeu get that anyway? Interested in seeing the others they must have wherever it is ^^

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTP Taurus. I'll have to find my chart to figure it out, though.

(A couple of years ago, I was really into astrology and did charts for myself and a couple of classmates. It was really accurate, and I didn't sound like much of a Taurus. Except for the stubborn part. That one's always true.)

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Sun Signs- Zodiac Sun Sign, Astrology Sun Sign, Astrological Sun Signs, Star Sign Symbols

Click on the right, your star sign .. Then on the right it will give you options such as Aries women, Aries men and the rest of it .. Cool site.

Enjoy.

Interesting, that's the first time I've seen a Taurus description I can properly relate to (minus 'physical strength'...) although some of the elements are very clearly post-birth influences... and I still feel like there is a lot missing. (it seems to be gently S-oriented, which I am decidedly not...)

I suppose, statistically, if every description consists of wild guesses, one of them is bound to get it right once in a while?

It would be nice to see more negatives, though. Forer effect for the lose.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP Aquarian here.
Enneagram 7w8 sx/so.
My middle name is Dionysus.

I am a wild, crazy, horny, festive person, and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

That's me! YeeeeHaaaaaahhhh!!!!! :party2:

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
INTJ Cancer.

I take delight in mocking my horoscopes on occasion.

KDude

Cancer as well (umm.. Scorp moon and Virgo rising, i think)

It correlates with introversion, F, and being detail oriented, I guess.

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't believe in astrology. However, thanks to my loony gypsy-minded friend I learned that I am:

Which, of course, we all know isn't the case.
Thats pretty weird, your MBTI says the same thing.

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFJ

Libra Sun, Virgo Moon, Aries Rising.

IheartFootball10

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
ESTP, double virgo, sag moon ......ummm yeh lol split personality anyone??

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

suddenly, i find myself believing in astrology.

anyway, yeah, i don't really know about astrology. i was lucky enough to correlate with my sun sign traits but i'm not convinced that the position of some large chunks o rock and gas in the sky on the day i popped out influence my personality. maybe on the day i was conceived. MAYBE. in some bizarre way. but born? seems pretty irrelevant.

regardless -

sun: pisces on the cusp of aquarius
moon: aries
ascendant: taurus
sidereal: pisces
chinese: earth dragon