• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Differences in people with the same type?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The majority of his life some thing or another is going on that would fuck with his good nature (a friend dying, everyone else hating his guts except his friends, the girl he likes seeing some other guy right in front of him like in the Yule Ball...), but whenever his life has some semblance of normality he does have that playful aura.

You are going against my vision, not a list of this is what defines STP. I cant really argue against the definition portion. You are fighting my Se in this argument, not Ti, Ni, or Fe. A portion of me that is stubborn because it does not bring in or internalize the detail, but gets an overall visual impression. I really dont mind holding conflicted views:doh:

KDude

You are going against my vision, not a list of this is what defines STP. I cant really argue against the definition portion. You are fighting my Se in this argument, not Ti, Ni, or Fe. A portion of me that is stubborn because it does not bring in or internalize the detail, but gets an overall visual impression. I really dont mind holding conflicted views:doh:

totally seeing what you're seeing too :D

Sunny Ghost

Harry is Fe to the bone. His actions are not based on internal values and he never tortures himself over whether he did something wrong, or things not going the way he wanted them to go, etc. Instead he has a very strong strong empathetic, heroic impulse (which Hermione has referred to as having "a bit of a... saving people thing").

Hrm... I feel like the fact that Harry has so much support from others, gives him no reason to hold it all inside and let it tear him apart. I feel like many of his actions are based on internal values. For example, Draco Malfoy and Harry's introduction in the Sorcerer's Stone: "I can choose the right type for myself, thank you." And the sorting hat... he chose to identify with Gryffindor versus Slytherin. With good versus evil.

...just a thought.

Sunny Ghost

hrm... and also, he's not exactly a socialite. sure, he's quite pleasant with most... but he prefers the company of his few companions. he doesn't really seek intellectual interest, but rather action and adventure. the only thing he's really good at is quiddich and seeking out and fighting evil-doers. he's totally an ISFP.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:cheers: to the new person! :cheese:

he doesn't feel like an ESTP at all... or really react like one. I've had a lot of shit happen in my life that should kill my nature and I'm still a lot more ESTPish than Harry is... he just doesn't have that vibe at all... he has an SFP vibe instead... and an I one in the way that he reacts to shit :thelook:

I'd think that the SPs should be able to read the SPs better than you can :nono:

*** I'm extra irked because I also share a birthday with mr potter... :doh:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He doesn't feel like an ESTP? What are you an F? :thelook:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no... I'm using a variety of functions in assessing him :rolli:

seriously... some people really can't use what they have :doh:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Sorry, an NeSi user hasnt yet defined what to call an Se vibe because Se doesnt get vibes:D So we use feeling, vibe, intuition, whatever we want to at that time. Impression seems to fit the best, but then because of who we are we tend to use other peoples language and will interchange intuition, feel, vibe, etc. at will:alttongue:

I could have swore you were ENTP.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:boohoo: He doesn't understand how Se understands things!!!!! :cry:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me and JTG1984 are both ISFJ.

Sunny Ghost

hahaha. cute.

he doesn't feel like an ESTP at all... or really react like one. I've had a lot of shit happen in my life that should kill my nature and I'm still a lot more ESTPish than Harry is... he just doesn't have that vibe at all... he has an SFP vibe instead... and an I one in the way that he reacts to shit :thelook:

he just doesn't strike me as an extroverted type. but the only way i can really tell one apart is from talkative qualities.

definitely not an ESTP, or even an ISTP. not mechanical enough.

he is definitely a sensor versus intuitive. and definitely a feeler versus a thinker. not intellectual like at all.

ISFP, man. Completely!

MBTI Type
INFj
I love how a bunch of SP's are getting all caught up in details and have completely lost sight of the point of this thread. :cheese: