• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big Five traits by state

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I found this really cool study that was done that ranks the prevalence of each Big Five trait in each of the 50 states in the US.

The United States of Mind - WSJ.com

It's cool how the west coast has a high preference of Openness, Northerners scored high on Extraversion, and New Yorkers/Bostonians have high Neuoticism and low Agreeableness just like the stereotypes suggest!

Based on this study and the test in this thread http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...s/29962-what-american-accent-do-you-have.html I would likely be from Oregon or Seattle as it matches both my accent AND my personality.