• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would God be a perfect INTJ?

Would God be a perfect version of the INTJ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 56 86.2%

• Total voters

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I have always seen it mentioned that Jesus was an INFJ, and I don't disagree.

I think Jesus' actions demonstrate Fi, not Fe. He certainly didn't look to others to found moral choices on. He didn't accept a "go with the group" consensus.

And, an extra thought (as for Old Testament God being ESTJ) he worked for six days and only stopped when all the "creating" was done ... sounds pretty ESTJ'ish to me ;)

Regardless, thank you for responding in the manner in which I asked. :)

You're welcome.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well , god and humans are not a like. God, to me, is perfect, but humans are not. Humans are far from it. We're just like any other animal.
Certainly, but if God is perfect, then logically his actions and behavior are also perfect. From that it further logically follows that for humans to attain perfection (or to act perfectly at least), they should imitate God. Ergo, we should all strive to live up to the feats of great men like Al Capone, Josef Stalin, etc.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
However, the God of the Old Testament is more like an ESTJ to me .....
ENTJ. God created the whole damn universe from scratch back then.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Jesus' actions demonstrate Fi, not Fe. He certainly didn't look to others to found moral choices on. He didn't accept a "go with the group" consensus.
This is because he was not an Fe-dom. He was an Ni Fe, which means that he came up with original, grand messianic visions of the future meant for the betterment of humanity. Accepting a "go with the group" consensus isn't so much Fe as it is Fe Si.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
This is because he was not an Fe-dom. He was an Ni Fe, which means that he came up with original, grand messianic visions of the future meant for the betterment of humanity. Accepting a "go with the group" consensus isn't so much Fe as it is Fe Si.

Oy vey - I'm not going to debate it as fact ...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
may I note that Pride is the deadliest of deadly sins and is the reason for which Lucifer was cast from heaven? :coffee:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:devil:

not saying anything, just the facts ma'am :newwink:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Well then, start with what was original (in your opinion) about what Jesus taught?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
arguably, from the perspective that God created all and all the other shit attributed to him he's an XXXX... the changing perspectives and duties of God throughout the Bible and Judeo-Christian mythology captures any and every MBTI type :)

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Why do we need to debate it as fact? A what-if scenario works just as well. :newwink:

I think it's because you expressed it as fact, rather than a conditional hypothesis or a personal belief. ;)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well, at least one of them tends to display that characteristic... :newwink:

for that matter, there's a few on this site that fall into that category :whistling:

you should really see yourselves through the eyes of other types sometime!