• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to Change Your Type - The Sure Way

G

Ginkgo

1. Play "What's New Pussy Cat" on your ipod on repetitious cycle until you go mad.

2. Pretend you are a mountain goat and have a ramming dual with a MAC truck.

3. Ingest large amounts of LSD and wonder into the desert until you succumb to heat stroke.

4. Pack peanut butter in your inner ear before allowing starving rats to burrow their way into your skull.

5. Attend Jesus Camp.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I think being any type and accepting it is better than going insane (1, 3, and 4).

Little_Sticks

5. Attend Jesus Camp.

Lol, this will put you in straight jacket. I went to a Jesus group thing at a church once. It was only for about an hour, but they questioned me when I wanted to leave early and locked the fucking doors 0_o. Then at the end they played some really sappy songs on a guitar about how Jesus loves you and everyone loves Jesus blah blah while everyone kneeled and cried before candles around a small wooden Jesus on a cross. I'm not making this up...that was flat-out the weirdest thing I have ever experienced.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
or you could just start a "what type am I?" thread... someone else is sure to decide you're a different type :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
obviously not! :horor: ALL INFs are supposed to have deep psychic connections with their cats! :yes:

:laugh:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Is your cat talkative? It's easier to discern the emotions of a cat that has a different meow for each desire... :)

True that.

Let me start... I can't discern the emotions of my cat. Am I truly an INFJ?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
or you could just start a "what type am I?" thread... someone else is sure to decide you're a different type :devil:
lol... I've never ventured there, actually. Maybe I should do it and try to get every type!
I want to be everyone at once :D (oh crap, I guess that's ENTP behavior again...)

Get together with a lot of extremes of your own type. You quickly realize you're not like them.

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
1. Play "What's New Pussy Cat" on your ipod on repetitious cycle until you go mad.

2. Pretend you are a mountain goat and have a ramming dual with a MAC truck.

3. Ingest large amounts of LSD and wonder into the desert until you succumb to heat stroke.

4. Pack peanut butter in your inner ear before allowing starving rats to burrow their way into your skull.

5. Attend Jesus Camp.

:smile: I've done all of this...

That's how I turned out to be INFP! :devil:

I used to be ESTJ. :p

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Whaw - it was the opposite for me: attending a spiritual camp has convinced me I was anything but an INFP.