• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This site creates prejudices.

P

Phantonym

True, but my overall point is not everyone is prone to prejudice even amongst those that visit this site. In my opinion it's more of a personal preference. Some people choose to be prejudice and others do not. As I see it, it's really that simple.

Prejudice can be favourable or unfavourable. People may not choose to be prejudiced but it's true that they can choose what they will do with it.

G

Glycerine

Prejudice can be favourable or unfavourable. People may not choose to be prejudiced but it's true that they can choose what they will do with it.

+1

Prejudice towards: example, nepotism
Prejudice against: example, xenophobia

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
There are certain "truths" that are repeated over and over. Enough dumb questions asked over and over to realize people are equating the wrong things with type.

I agree with the OP.

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
This is why I always come to the conclusion that none of this makes any sense, but still come back to it constantly because I always want to know who, what, and where I am according to the people around me. That's the draw, because I'll never really know and when I see a new idea or perspective about it I am always intrigued.

Oh, go to INTPc and make a couple posts a day and see if you change your mind on the type that you think is most prejudice :p.

Indeed!

spin-1/2-nuclei

MBTI Type
INTJ

I'm not really sure if I equate prejudice to mean in support of or against something. I personally view prejudice as drawing conclusions without all the facts. While in my opinion prejudice might occasionally be forced by the environment (say a life or death situation) for the most part prejudice is basically a choice. People either choose to draw a conclusion from something with very little information about it or they don't.

This is how I define prejudice - Prejudice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm liking the OP. Straight up, shortnsweet, straight up :frown:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is why I always come to the conclusion that none of this makes any sense, but still come back to it constantly because I always want to know who, what, and where I am according to the people around me. That's the draw, because I'll never really know and when I see a new idea or perspective about it I am always intrigued.

Oh, go to INTPc and make a couple posts a day and see if you change your mind on the type that you think is most prejudice :p.

Oh I heard about that. Defragmybrain goes there just to get them all riled up. It's awesome :)

S

Sniffles

Because of this site(or rather one member here) I now hate Australians.

:thumbdown:
3dflagsdotcom_austr_2fawl.gif

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
only some of them... others are pretty cool... :cheese:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Shouldn't it have the opposite effect?

I'm gonna have to agree. Just because most of people's lives are sh*t - doesn't entitle them to utter such, such, and such things that would possibly grant them distraction. This is truly disappointing.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
aww shortsie!
d_hug.gif
d_dance.gif
d_tickle.gif

Domino

ENFJ In Chains