• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI ditribution and quality of life index

Anarchicpolo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-
Hi, i'm new here, but there's a question that i'm trying to answer and it would be great if some of you people with expertise could help me.

Here is a link to the wiki page for the un human development index, so you know what i'm on about:

Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Essentially, I was wondering if the best performing countries on the UN's human development index have a different distribution of MBTI types in the population than relatively worse performing countries. I've got no hypothesis about whether they do or not, I just want to find out. Has anyone even done a survey of the distribution of different types in different countries? Anyone know how I could get the data from a bunch of different studies and put them into a bigger sample?