• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Differentiating Fi and Ti....

MBTI Type
INFJ
I have an idea of these two functions, but I've heard that they can appear very similar, I guess especially when they are the dominant functions...... Maybe that's why I had a hard time telling whether my bf was ISFP or INTP.......
How do you find out whether someone is a primary or auxiliary use of Fi or Ti....?
I have recently noticed HOW an ENFP friend of mine uses Fi.....somehow I understood :).... Hard to describe, but I always thought we were so different, even though both NFs, and I guess it's mainly due to her VALUES....I now see her value system, and that really forms the basis of her world view..... and I somehow think I find it easier to identity Fi-use in Extraverts, even though its auxiliary, but, only those I have known, tend to EXPRESS their values more often.....may just be a very subjective impression.....