• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fi/Fe/Ti/Te - My gross oversimplification

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
*pops out of internet hibernation*

As inspired by the title of the 70's (or whatever) self-help book.

Fi: "I'm ok, you're ok" (don't bother me and I won't bother you)
Fe: "I'm not ok if you're not ok" (seriously, it bothers me to see you upset)
Ti: "You're not ok, but I'm ok with that" (I think you're a douchebag, but I can live with it)
Te: "You're not ok and I'm not ok with that" (I feel compelled to point out what's incorrect about what you just said/did)

Discuss.

Bonus round: Ti and Fe manifest similarly in that they don't feel driven to express their disagreement - Ti because they don't care, Fe to maintain group harmony. Similarly for Te/Fi - they're much more likely to express themselves when wronged.

*vanishes in a cloud of OP MIA* :devil:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can relate to all of these, but mostly to the Te response. I guess Ti dominants are supposed to be a bit more chill...

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
Fi: "I'm ok, you're ok" (don't bother me and I won't bother you)
Fe: "I'm not ok if you're not ok" (seriously, it bothers me to see you upset)

I feel cold-hearted when agreeing that the Fi one sounds right, after seeing the Fe...

I do still care...I just don't make other people's problems the center of my life.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmm I don't know that these are all that accurate.

When I take functions tests I score pretty high on Fe, but higher on Fi.

There's an ISFJ on this site who scores pretty much equal on Si and Fi, and actually lower on Fe.

So I don't think the two are as different as people think they are. Fi does get upset when they see other people upset, and by the same token, Fe can be insensitive to a person's complaints if they rock the boat too much.

Your oversimplification is truly gross.

Sorry.