• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type hannibal barca

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Type Hannibal Barca one of the greatest generals to have ever existed based on these sourced quotes:

"I have come not to make war on the Italians, but to aid the Italians against Rome. "

"Ah there is one thing about them more wonderful than their numbers ... in all that vast number there is not one man called Gisgo. "

"God has given to man no sharper spur to victory than contempt of death. "

"Let us ease the Roman people of their continual care, who think it long to await the death of an old man."

"I will either find a way, or make one. "

"I am not carrying on a war of extermination against the Romans. I am contending for honor and empire. My ancestors yielded to Roman valour. I am endeavouring that others, in their turn, will be obliged to yield to my good fortune, and my valour."

Hannibal - Wikiquote

chapman

MBTI Type
INTP
ENTJ
Naturalborn leader marched toward disaster with confidence. Read Pride of Carthage by David Anthony Durham about Hannibal Barca.