• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your least favourite function?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Probably Se. Not meaning Se users freak me out, but me having to use Se kind of freaks me out.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
but Se is one of the FUN functions! :holy: (along with Ne!)

:cheese:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Probably Se. Not meaning Se users freak me out, but me having to use Se kind of freaks me out.

Se users kind of freak me out.

At the very least, I should stop dating them.

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ne Haters!

I think we all should care about what would happen if cats were banned and the civil war never occurred!

Super Nova

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
I should add...I think life would be much more dull without Ne.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Ne Haters!

I think we all should care about what would happen if cats were banned and the civil war never occurred!

Cats would take over the city anyways. I just saw a cat yesterday when I went to Amsterdam. It was just sitting there in the middle of a souvernir shop. Cats just belong in the city. If you start banning them, they would start riots!

Johnfloyd6675

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yeah, I'm totally comforted by Si, even if can be annoying in some cases, I definitely have value for it. Speaking of Byron, Wordsworth was an ISFJ. He's one of my FAVORITE poets.

I'm less certain about Wordsworth, but Byron was an absolutely breathtaking manic depressive (as are most poets, but this guy cycled with the best of them) and I'll wager that if the Si (or even Se) function executed in that head of his, he'd have had no idea what to do with it. Or his head would've explode. Sensing strikes me as fundamentally anti-art, because it insists on the petty objectivity of boulders and protons when the human project is to take the objects in this place and make them all suck less. Sensing turns the body into a security camera for the way things were.

I actually wish that my MBTI score had come out just a few points more towards Judgement; "Perception" strikes me as psychobabble for "does not plan things well." I was quite close to being a J, but I answered honestly on enough questions- "do you wear a watch?" even though I know I should- that I ended up an ENTP.

ENTPs are superior to ENTJs right? My roommate's an ENTJ and he keeps getting promoted to field marshal of our apartment in his imagination, but it's 2-bedroom so mostly the field marshal bit is marijuana nonsense. Like Perception.

I don't hate Te, but I think Te doms can be the hardest to get along with IRL. I get along with them just fine on-line, though, and clash more with Ti, which is funny.

I don't hate any function, just it's unhealthy or improper use...[/QUOTE]

KDude

Sensing strikes me as fundamentally anti-art, because it insists on the petty objectivity of boulders and protons when the human project is to take the objects in this place and make them all suck less. Sensing turns the body into a security camera for the way things were.
[/QUOTE]

Every function works in tandom, doesn't it.. Sensing need not be so simplistic. And there are plenty of artists who are sensors.

Tom

MBTI Type
Jipe
Enneagram
Memb
My parents were both ESFJs of questionable stability. So if I had to choose I'd say Fe.

KDude

i was thinking my dad was esfj at least.

which type "checks up" if you have eaten or not... and just basically worries about everything? -dad

which type needs to rearrange the furniture constantly? - mom

:D