• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Logic Puzzle

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
there is some bug in the program because i cant get it thru. i tried every possible way of getting them over each other, but they always get stuck because they cant leap over more than one frog.

i just got extremely pissed off and feel like a retard because of this shit. how the fuck its possible to move all of them to the other sides? they would need to be able to jump over two frogs or be able to jump to water when they get to other side or they get stuck no matter what you do.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know how I did it... it just suddenly worked after a couple of trys

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Solution: Alternate between the colors hitting only one color until you can't any more. Repeat until you win. Ends up being 1,2,3,3,3,2,1.

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
13 and gave up. It's boring and seemingly impossible.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
About 5, but I was being careless. Also not that great spatially.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
tried it for something like 10 minutes and realized that I kept doing the same thing, so I cheated and looked up the solution :cheese:

my ISTJ looked at it and solved it instantly :dry: