• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any types NOT feel like weirdos?

gromit

likes this
It's easy to feel like the only weirdo around... isn't this just a part of the human condition? i.e. we all feel like weirdos, just in different ways, and forget that other people feel like weirdos in their own ways...

gromit

likes this
Ahhh... I apparently posted it twice !!??? Comment on this one.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know that I've ever felt like a "weirdo" but more times than not my views/beliefs/behaviors have been incompatible with a large number of the folk that surround me. :laugh:

I'm in many ways eccentric, and as unique as anyone else is, but I have never thought of myself as "weird."

Unconventional? Absolutely. Yes! :happy:

gromit

likes this
this post is perfectly normal compared to that other post ;)

:doh: heh heh heh...

I don't know that I've ever felt like a "weirdo" but more times than not my views/beliefs/behaviors have been incompatible with a large number of the folk that surround me. :laugh:

I'm in many ways eccentric, and as unique as anyone else is, but I have never thought of myself as "weird."

Unconventional? Absolutely. Yes! :happy:

I do always like it when you hold up that green smile face sign...

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I imagine SJ's would feel the least wierd, mine was almost offended when that question came up in the test.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:doh: heh heh heh...

Dupe was deleted, all is well! :)

I do always like it when you hold up that green smile face sign...

Biaxident is notorious for using this smiley as well! :cheese:

It is representative of confirming one's delight in the essence of their madness, I love it! :yes:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Offended? How so?

He was reading out the questions as he went, when he got to the the question..."do you consider yourself to be weird" (or some such) he pulled a disaproving face and said adamantly.."weird. No." he looked in disbelief as if it were peculiar to even have a question like that. Ha

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
i'm actually more comfortable around 'weirdos' lol

i find them really fascinating and try to relate to them and see things from their perspective

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't feel like a weirdo.

What makes you feel like a weirdo?

Maybe I am, but I just don't pay enough attention.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
^
I don't feel like a weirdo but people clearly perceive me to be so. I think I'm a perfectly normal and reasonable human being, and its everyone else that is weird for not getting me.

This is the first sign of weirdness.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't particularly fit :sadbanana:

I'm generally overly enthusiastic, tend to say something random (but I LOVE trivia! why doesn't everybody? :boohoo:), wear bright colors, talk to complete strangers and all around don't behave like the average midwestern female is supposed to behave apparently :dry: (why aren't adults expected to enjoy playing in the mud or picking flowers off the grounds of the art museum to put in their hair? :huh:)

I've been told that I make up for this by being a good cook and entertaining company though, so it doesn't bother me all too much :cheese:

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
The one's who don't feel like wierdos are the real wierdos.

That's right, you heard me.

YOU'RE A WIERDO!:devil:

P

Phantonym

^^^ :laugh:

It's funny really. I've always felt like the only "normal" person around a bunch of weirdoes. *shrugs*

sculpting

He was reading out the questions as he went, when he got to the the question..."do you consider yourself to be weird" (or some such) he pulled a disaproving face and said adamantly.."weird. No." he looked in disbelief as if it were peculiar to even have a question like that. Ha

Oh check this question out:

Which of the below do you prefer:

A. A....B....C....D....E....F...
B. #....&.....*....1....^.....G....(..

(Yeah I totally went for B. It made me euphoric!)

wolfy

awsm
I suppose at times I have felt weird, outside of the norm. But really, is there a norm? Just a few people trying to sell their version of normalcy. Sometimes I really have been weird and I take this chance to apologise to all those I have ever offended. It seemed like fun at the time.