• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and Medicine

niberrizbe25

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
4/7
Hello guys :hi: I am still relatively new to this site but I hope that you will take the time to consider my query. I would like to ask those of you that have any experience in the medical field some questions relating to personality types. I am in the pursuit of a medical career and I would like to know what types are most predominant in this field. Also, I am sure anybody can become any type of doctor if you factor in hard work and intelligence, but what are the specialties that fit each personality the best (I am sure that multiple specialties will be suited for each type and that multiple types can suit one specialty.) Some examples that come to mind: psychiatry, neurology, surgery, pediatric, cardiologist, pharmacologist, anestheologist, general practitioner...
I am really interested in getting an overview of what kind of people are drawn to each field and who seems to perform most naturally. I know that I can google search the best carreer paths for each type, but I would like the input of personal experience.
I thank you in advance :yes:

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
Diagnotician - INT.

Yeah I know they don't really have this specialty role, but House does a good job.

niberrizbe25

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
4/7
Diagnotician - INT.

Yeah I know they don't really have this specialty role, but House does a good job.

I thought the gereral concesus was that he is an unhealthy ENTP... Now you wouldnt happen to be a boat rocker, would you?

lookingglassworld

MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
3w4
Yeah,House is an Entp. Stirs up the shit to see where it goes!!:devil::devil::devil: It usually gives the appearance of trouble but seemingly at the last minute comes out to a satisfactory conclusion for all parties concerned.:jew: