• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type and Dress

ElizaJane

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Beiges, grays, blues, browns, and black... only solid colors. Occasionally a red will creep in. I switch between form-fitting and Bohemian depending on the mood. Honestly, if it was socially acceptable to wear the same thing every day, I would. Well, maybe one outfit for each of the four seasons.

I'm sure my picks are very boring to most people. :sleeping:

Picture3.png

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i like to look good, but i'm still a pretty lazy dresser. my default outfit is a v-neck and jeans with some cute sandals/boots and a cardigan if it's cold. i wear dresses when i feel like it, but i never get too dressed up and i don't own any heels because they're uncomfortable and i'm 5'9 and feel too tall in them. i wear a lot of purple, blues, and gray.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like it eliza...:)

wait...i just noticed the plant...um....???

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Aw man, now I have to make a collage of clothing I like. I just can't not do it. :steam:

I'll be back :dry:.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i like it eliza...:)

wait...i just noticed the plant...um....???

That goes on top of your head, silly :tongue:

I like your picks, Eliza. Simple elegance is always preferable to my eyes than sloppy (unless it's in that too-cool-too-care-except-I-do-care-and-I-look-this-way-on-purpose way...I like the shameless contrivance).

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Female ESTJ attire...

ESTJ_Dominatrix.jpg

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ <-------------------------> ESFP

Neutral <--------------------> Colorful

I don't like neutral but will wear it for business attire if required. Outside of that, comfort is key. I like pajama pants, sweat pants, soft pull overs, shorts, t-shirts, golf shirts, and the like. I've also always had a thing for wild colorful shirts. Jeans are uncomfortable. So, I'm like either in a jacket, button down shirt with wool pants or slumming.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
i have no idea if there's anything type related but there was a topic on some other forum about enfp fashion and someone posted a link to a site where you could pick clothes that you like and make a lil set. it's kinda fun...i think it's just girl stuff tho...not sure.

anyway here was a pic i made. :)
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFm9Gdlo.jpg

and here was the site if anyone else wants to play. :)
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Do you know a site that does that for guys too? I think that would be a cool way for anyone to illustrate their style, if they choose.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tank tops in a variety of colors and cuts

jeans (maurices taylor bootcut in a darker wash... they're the only ones that fit perfectly!)

zip front hoodies, not zipped all of the way

sundresses when it's warm :wubbie:

sweaters for winter on occasion

children's t-shirts from Goodwill (like lucky charms, or smurfs or something!)

combat boots

flip-flops (havianas only! :holy:)

new balance boys cross trainers in bright colors

black leather vintage biker jacket, for winter :cheese:

yeah- not highly stylish, but it works for me!

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I like bright colors + white. I hate suits & similar stuff, as well as any kind of clothing that requires too much preparation

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the site doesn't work for those of us who are un-trendy either :cool:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you know a site that does that for guys too? I think that would be a cool way for anyone to illustrate their style, if they choose.

yeah...i don't know of one. it would be cool tho....maybe i'll see if i can find one.

edit: how bout this?
Polyvore Guys - Polyvore

D

Dali

I feel most comfortable in greens, browns and greys. They're my 'comfort colours'. That doesnt stop me from wearing stuff right across the rainbow though (usually a brightly-hued shirt / t-shirt).

Anyway, if I'm not wearing a suit (my favourite attire), I'll be usually dressed as follows:

420119_fpx.tif

dmuir.jpg

And finally, the kurta. I didnt buy a single one but have a considerable collection (got a few from my dad who bought them when in India; a very dressy one which a Bangladeshi friend gifted to me; one from an Indian friend...etc); I find them to be very comfortable.

kurta_15.jpg

Around the house, I'm usually dressed in the slobbiest, ugliest, unsexiest t-shirt-and-short affairs known to man.