• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI types of animals

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
Frogs INFP (lay on leafs all day and induldge their feelings )

Ugh, revolting. Of all of God's creatures, I hate frogs and toads the most!

Anways,

Swans; ENFJ
Private, yet social; (socially) graceful; pretty to look at, but has a defensive streak; calm on the surface, but lot's of paddling underneath.

Bats; INFP
Unslightly, awkward mammals who fly. Unlike birds, however, their flight looks erratic.

Deer; ISFP
Nervous, but graceful and gentle <3

jixmixfix

Permabanned
well how can animals be thinkers? don't they base their emotions on instinct thus they would all be feelers.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ants ISTJ :D (hard working, consistent, traditional, society oriented)

I think bees suit ISTJ better. They are not socially oriented, have a strong working culture, and respect towards hierarchy.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI type of duck billed platypus?

INFJ.

Srsly! :yes:

Ugh, revolting. Of all of God's creatures, I hate frogs and toads the most!

Anways,

Swans; ENFJ
Private, yet social; (socially) graceful; pretty to look at, but has a defensive streak; calm on the surface, but lot's of paddling underneath.

Bats; INFP
Unslightly, awkward mammals who fly. Unlike birds, however, their flight looks erratic.

Deer; ISFP
Nervous, but graceful and gentle <3
What's with all the N animals? Seriously.

well how can animals be thinkers? don't they base their emotions on instinct thus they would all be feelers.
Several kinds of animals display distinctly stoic behavior, thus T. Cats being one of those. Acting on raw instinct is more SP than it is F.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You better hope there are no off balance S's on the forum. You are beginning to even piss ME, an almost smart NF, off with your crap.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Monkey- ESTP

1273023398589.gif

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I saw your sensing score on a few tests that split things down into the cognitive functions :whistling:

the bumblebee that's trapped in the skylight because he's too much of a dumbass to realize that the doors and windows are open... totally an N, because no sensor would be that idiotic :devil:

:newwink:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I saw your sensing score on a few tests that split things down into the cognitive functions :whistling:

the bumblebee that's trapped in the skylight because he's too much of a dumbass to realize that the doors and windows are open... totally an N, because no sensor would be that idiotic :devil:

:laugh:

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'll admit, I subscribed to this thread just to watch and see who would call him out. Thank you. It made my day. I usually don't really give a crap about all the S stereotypes, but this one is especially ignorant. :whistling:

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Echidna: INTP
Solitary, secretive, lazy, lives life in the slow lane, passive, defensive if provoked, not particularly territorial, ungainly appearence, quick to learn and perform tasks

Giant anteater: ISXP
Prefers own company but tolerant of other species, oblivious to subtley, passive, practical, love of innuendos (I dunno, just look at its nose :D)

Microbats: ENFP
Flighty, gregarious, high metabolism (Extraversion?), sensitive, perceptive, temperamental

Spotted hyena: ESFJ
Hierarchical, nurturing, intelligent, expressive with emotions, clannish, social

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You better hope there are no off balance S's on the forum. You are beginning to even piss ME, an almost smart NF, off with your crap.

I'll admit, I subscribed to this thread just to watch and see who would call him out. Thank you. It made my day. I usually don't really give a crap about all the S stereotypes, but this one is especially ignorant. :whistling:
Let's see, so far I have claimed that:

1. People with a Sensing preference have, on average, lower IQs than Intuitors. This is not an ignorant stereotype, it is a statistical fact. I have at no point claimed this is an absolute (I know at least one sensor that's even smarter than I am), but the fact is sensors are more likely to be less intelligent than intuitors than vice versa. Similarly, introverts are also more likely to have a high IQ than extroverts.

2. People with a Sensing preference act on direct feedback from their senses, rather than abstract reasoning. This is also not a stereotype, but part of the very definition of the type. Saying that Sensors are unimaginative is no more offensive than saying Intuitors are unrealistic daydreamers, nor is either statement false.

3. Given that Sensing is acting on direct sensory feedback, and most animals do not possess the ability for abstract thought, most animals are not intuitors. This is plain logic, and it is not to say that Sensors are as stupid as animals, merely that sensors prefer to act on senses and animals have no choice but to do so.

My Ne is much higher than either of my Sensing functions. My Si completely sucks, and my Se is pretty deficient (High in the sense that I enjoy sensory stimulation, but I suck at noticing details -- I'm always inside my own head).

:laugh: True, true. :tongue: