• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI types of animals

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, I am that crazy. :D

Cats: ISTP
Dogs: ESFJ
Ants: ESTJ
Horses: ESTP
Cattle: ISFP
Wolves: ESTJ
Octopi: ISTP

Chloe

Frogs INFP (lay on leafs all day and induldge their feelings )
puppies ENFP (exploring world, without direction, sniffing )
ants ISTJ :D (hard working, consistent, traditional, society oriented)
snake INTJ (behind the scene plotting secret plans and strategies to fuck you up :D)
parrot ESFJ (a talker, repeating what others say and think.:D :D )

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nothing in the animal kingdom is N, because intuition requires the capacity for conceptual thought, which is exclusively human. The only other animals smart enough for it are the chimp and the dolphin, and those are S as well.

Ants are ESTJ, not ISTJ. They have the ISTJ worker drone personality, but they're obviously extremely social.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Chloe

Nothing in the animal kingdom is N, because intuition requires the capacity for conceptual thought, which is exclusively human. The only other animals smart enough for it are the chimp and the dolphin, and those are S as well.

Ants are ESTJ, not ISTJ. They have the ISTJ worker drone personality, but they're obviously extremely social.

Of course, animals can be Ss, but cant be Ns. Now, that's a new level of N elitism. :p

why would ants be extremely social? you ever heard them talking?

i just think that ants are very LOYAL, this is why they are always in big groups, and because of effectiveness. Their working style is manufactured, everybody is working his part of the job and minding his own business. I dont see them comminicating when it's not necessary.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ

Way to suck the life out of your own thread.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude, I don't think Aleks means it literally...he means which animal do you associate with different types, didn't you?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Dude, I don't think Aleks means it literally...he means which animal do you associate with different types, didn't you?

If that was the case, he wouldn't have corrected me when I think of the big bad gorilla running around keeping things in check.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, I meant it literally, because I am absolutely nuts. :tongue:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My mom is actually ENFJ.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Dude, horses are introverts. ISTPs.

Here's more:

Dolphin: ENTP
Eagle: INTJ
Octopus: INTP
Penguin: ESFP
Kangaroo: ISFP
Lion: ENTJ
Monkey: ENFP
Sea Turtle: ISFJ
Beaver: ISTJ

(This thread is delightfully silly. I make these kinds of associations all the time in my head, but I never had the gall to create a thread on it. ;)).

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lion: Females are ESTJ. males are ISTP.
Octopus: ISTP. They don't rely on their eyesight, but they do on their other senses, and they aren't smart enough to be creative.
Monkey: It depends on what kind of monkey, I'd say, but generally I agree (Underdeveloped Ne though).

The rest seem right.

And yeah, I am positively an MBTI pioneer. :tongue:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MBTI type of duck billed platypus?

INFJ.