• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PUTTING ALL THOSE RELATIONSHIP THINGYS TOGETHER; WHICH TYPE IS COMPATIBLE WITH WHO?

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Okay, I've recently realised, after around a week of being here, that there is a lot of threads on 'How to attract a XXXX guy/girl' or a 'Am I compatible with a XXXX guy/girl' or 'Is this relationship going to be alright? with this XXXX guy/girl'.

So I thought why do we actually compile a list of what you yourself think is the most compatible to a certain sign in a relationship, in a friendship, an enemy, and your mother/father/guidance/rock, and your 'children' (who you think needs the most guidance). And I'm not basing this on anything; it's completely your PERSONAL opinion. I just wanted statistics! :D

I'll keep count? And remember this is as your TYPE, so when you respond or something just put it like something like this.

Here's mine... (If you got many, just highlight the one you think MOST affects that category)

People you can choose more than one, but for gods sakes, make life easier for me and put just one. :cheese:

My Type - ESFP

Relationship/love type - I've never been in one. Though I think that I would believe I like would be.. ISFJ with a wild side :wub: (I think I should make an ISFJ appreciation thread..)

Friendship type - I am fine with EVERYONE, I'm an ESFP. Though if I had to stick with just ONE, It would be an ISFJ We'd argue a lot, but I like arguing. Drama = fun!

Enemy - Sorry INTJ. Just not my type you know? ISFP/J is here as well.

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - INFJ, I love them a lot :yes:, but they're too boring. The perfectionist streak is a bit too much..

Children type - Hah, I think I'd be the child in the relationship. But I'd go with INTP.

I'm recording, so just reply; I'll update every once in a while? :yes: Every 50 persons.

Last edited:

ken888

Romantic relationships: NT with NF ? and SP with SJ ?
(from the book -please understand me 2 : keirsey temperament)

Friendship: maybe the more similar the better ?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you base your potential for romantic connectivity with another person on MBTI or any other typological "science" then you just might miss out on meeting the person of your dreams.

My wife is an INFJ, and I am an ESTP, and we get along splendidly, despite being "polar opposites."

I have written several scourging posts on this topic from my real life experience. I'll try to dig them up. I feel strongly about this topic as it affected me personally at a point when my marriage was really stressed out, and thinking along those lines did not help me sort through things in any way. Seriously.

Cheers,

-Halla

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
If you base your potential for romantic connectivity with another person on MBTI or any other typological "science" then you just might miss out on meeting the person of your dreams.

My wife is an INFJ, and I am an ESTP, and we get along splendidly, despite being "polar opposites."

I have written several scourging posts on this topic from my real life experience. I'll try to dig them up. I feel strongly about this topic as it affected me personally at a point when my marriage was really stressed out, and thinking along those lines did not help me sort through things in any way. Seriously.

Cheers,

-Halla
Oh no, I don't have relationship problems, or any stressing out stuff! It's just that there are so many threads about the 'compatibility'; it'd be easier if there were some sort of statistics to follow it.

Life is all about choice. So of course it won't really help; but it's good to have a general guideline to see things through? :yes:

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'll play your game! .. or whatever it is :)

My Type - ENFJ

Relationship/love type - ENFP A good connect and understanding, despite opposite functions. Comfortable, while still a challenge.

Friendship type - INFP or ISTP Both very fun to interact with. INFP more prone to being silly or empathizing. ISTP more prone to a assessing issues and sparking Se humor.

Enemy - ISTJ or ESTJ Massive disconnects. Too in the 'black and white' world, with expectations that others follow their lead.

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - INFJ, ENFP, or INTP I think all of these could be involved. INFJ as a mother, but i'm not sure which i'd consider the father or guidance type. It's pretty self-explanatory though.

Children type - ehh.. so don't want those, but INFP Flighty little bastards :heart:... they'd be such a good kid type.

Chaolioe

MBTI Type
xNxP
Enneagram
I know it's an MBTI forum but INFJ socionic type = INFp. INFp + ESTp = duals. Duals are most attracted to eachother, though not always interested in eachother. You're a lucky person in the socionic community xD

As for me?

My Type - INFP

Relationship/love type - arghh.. I enjoy everyone. ESXX

Friendship type - I just am drawn to ENFJ's. Two best friends and roomie are all ENFJ. Also ISTJ, ESTP, ENTP

Enemy
- Uhhh... I don't know. I get along with everyone. Except for people who violently hate me for nooo reason at all.

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - Older, mature INFPs, ESTx's

Children type
- NTP!!! More likely ENTP.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Type - ENTJ

Relationship type -

Friendship type - my room mate/old friend is an ISTJ. But I get along well with most people :yes:

Mother/Father - Mom's an ENFJ, Dad's an ISTJ

Children type - Don't know and not looking to find out for a while. :D

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
i think there's been a thread or two like this before, but i enjoy an opportunity to entertain these sorts of things...
Type - INFP

Relationship type - INTx - the things i'd like to say about you guys would probably make you uncomfortable. which makes it all the more perfect.

Friendship type - xNFP - let's hivemind and take over the world with love - or, you know, just order pizza and chat.

Enemy - xSTJ - of course we can get along; i respect you...but our values tend to be very different at the core, and the communication styles we each tend to use just make mutual understanding very difficult.

close second is ESxP - oh my, you are like caffeine incarnate! i just can't keep up. really, it's very tiring to try. other than that we're alright together, though. you're as silly as i am... no, more!

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - xNTP - the sage types. when they're not goofing off.

Children type - any INFx, ISxP, ENFx or xNTx would be great. i think any type at all would be great to me, but realistically i'd want a kid who was able to learn more easily from me and feel understood. a little ESTJ would probably think mommy was nuts. but i'd still pack their lunch just as they liked it.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enemy - Sorry INTJ. Just not my type you know?

You don't know who you're dealing with, teddy :devil:

My type- INTJ

Relationship material - Guess what, ENFP

Friendship type - INFJ and ENTJ

Enemy - ESFJ

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - ESTP

Children type - INxJ

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My type: INfJ

Relationship material: From experience, I've been with an ENFP, ISFP, and have tried things out with an INTP, I'm also drawn to INFJs, INTJs, ENTJs, and ENFJs for some reason.

Friendship Type: INFJ, INTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, and INFP.

Enemy: Not sure on this one.

Mother/Father/Guidance: Mother- ISfJ, Father- INTP, Guidance: ENFJ.

Children: no idea yet, don't have any.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Eh. I'm still going with Halla on this one. I don't have a set 'type' of guy.. I know what I want out of life, and how to recognize traits that will give me the opposite so I can avoid them.. That's about the extent of my filtration process.

psyche

Cheers,

-Halla

I'd love to see those scourging posts if you are able to dig them up!

Frank

My type entj

Relationship type- seem to get along best with NF's especially NFp

friend type- just about any although my two longest friendships are with an estp and infj

enemy- anyone who fucks with my plans

Mother/ Father- intp and enfp respectively

Amalie

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
I think I am an INTJ (with strong Fi), and I the person I love is also INTJ. We feel like we're each other's half apple. :) It is great to have such understanding of each other.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
My type- ENFP

Relationship material - I prefer Ps, but right now my ideal mate would be ENTP. I like Ne.

Friendship type - As long as they're willing to have fun.

Enemy - ISFJ, I always seem to clash with them

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - INFP

Children type - ENFP

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
My Type - ENTJ

Relationship/love type - ENFP, INFP, INTJ and INFJ looks like a cool type but I don't think I've met one

Friendship type - ENFP, ENTP, ENTJ, INTJ, INTP, male ESFJ, ISFJ

Enemy - I can get along with anyone but some ESTJs and female ESFPs can be absolutely obnoxious. Also with female ENFJs I have a love/hate relationship.

Mother/Father/Guidance/Rock type - INTP

Children type - I'd like to have lots of INTJ, ENFP and ENTP children