• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most annoying people you know of a particular MBTI type?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ: hey! are you listening to me?! I'm trying to fill you in on the latest gossip and spill my feelings all over you. if you don't care than you're a selfish jerk who doesn't care about anyone

ENFJ: you need to do this. it's for your own good. if you don't do it, I'm going to use my social connections to prevent you from continuing as you are because you need me to help you. what would you do if you didn't have me looking after you? -places arm around shoulder condescendingly and expects you to like it-

illusion

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
ESFP - "We'll be there tomorrow around 10 am, I promise" = They always arrive about two hours late to everything, consistently throughout the years. :D; "Yack, yack, yack, yack, yack, yack..." = NONSTOP!!!!...about EEEEVERYTHING.

Yes, I can't agree with you more:D Every appointment:mad:

ESTJ - You must obey me , You must listen to me, you must taking things step by step, my opinion is the best, people who think different from me are wrong.
Very yery bored.