• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WTF is this???

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WTF is this weird-ass trait, why does it flip as a kind of circuit breaker, and why can I flip it back as soon as the 'crisis passes'? :shock::shock::shock: It kind of startles me a bit. It's effective, but it scares the holy shit out of everyone else, especially since it's not 'like me':

Have you ever become a combination of a tornado and a volcano when your plan gets fucked up and the only way to get up to speed is to go like a bat out of hell, looking like you are going to kill anyone who gets in your way? That happened to me today, and it scares even ME a little bit.

Last edited:
F

FigerPuppet

1258256453976.png

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, gee, guys, that's really constructive. Thanks.

Why were the other posts deleted?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D Jaguar, no worries, I was venting about my Te doing a Stuka bombing again. :doh:

Then o....something-or-other made a great post, but it went auf-wieder-bye-bye, so no one knew wtf it was about.

Oh, yeah, and Smiley is being a d.....*ahem* downright nasty fellow, sooooo...

Jaguar

My dear, you lack self-awareness. There is no such thing as, "That wasn't me."
Of course it was you.

LL, let me introduce you to LL.
"Hello."
"Hello."

:D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My dear, you lack self-awareness. There is no such thing as, "That wasn't me."
Of course it was you.

LL, let me introduce you to LL.
"Hello."
"Hello."

:D

It wasn't? It was? Wait? What? :shock:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know how to discuss what I'm supposed to discuss in this thread because it's not clear what I'm supposed to discuss.