• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pi = Judger, Pe = Perceiver; why?

Jaguar

It was bad enough having to read Aphrodite's horrendous comment:
White male NTs tend to be discriminatory to anyone not white, male, and NT.

Is XSTP poki a white, male, NT?
Is he being discriminated against in this thread?

That's just the feeling of an S joining the thread..
Am I the only one who finds it a little ridiculous that a self-described STP is lecturing a thread full of N-dominant types on "seeing the big picture"

:thinking:

78168-004-7B612BBD.jpg

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*unsubscribe*

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I, for one, have no idea what race or sex poki is.

All I know is that he/she has described him/herself as an xSTP, and that he/she seems to ramble on in threads as if speaking to him/herself, trying to figure out what he/she is trying to get at (which he/she admitted doing so him/herself this morning).

That's why I discriminate against him/her.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

All I know is that he/she has described him/herself as an xSTP, and that he/she seems to ramble on in threads as if speaking to him/herself, trying to figure out what he/she is trying to get at (which he/she admitted doing so him/herself this morning).

I am going to refrain, but I can take it back down that same path solely on the bolded statement. Those that actually saw the bigger picture of what I rambled on about will see how it just played out one more time.

*unsubscribe*

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I was going to rejoin the thread this evening, but uh, I have no idea wtf is going on, and I don't want to find myself lying in a ditch somewhere.

Z, why are you so judgmental, and VF, why are you so perceptive?

VagrantFarce

I was going to rejoin the thread this evening, but uh, I have no idea wtf is going on, and I don't want to find myself lying in a ditch somewhere.

I have no idea what happened to the thread either, it's been a long day and I'm just here to revel in its death :D

[youtube=0wi4_E9oQzc]:headphne:[/youtube]

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8

Yeah. So, hypothetically, if we were to reinvigorate plot context back to its original state, what specifically would we be discussing at the moment? You know - before the "he said, she said" tangent came into focus.

Seems like this thread has a lot of potential, but has simply slid off the tracks.

Jaguar

The next time someone like Aphrodite makes an outrageous comment, for chrissake, don't you and Sim make her case for her.

This isn't about race or sex, per se, it's about discrimination.
That's exactly why both quotes from you and Sim contain unfair references to poki being a sensor.
You fellas should know better.

Now you know why I posted, "I'm getting annoyed."

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah. So, hypothetically, if we were to reinvigorate plot context back to its original state, what specifically would we be discussing at the moment? You know - before the "he said, she said" tangent came into focus.

Seems like this thread has a lot of potential, but has simply slid off the tracks.

Well, when I was last involved in the thread a few days ago, we were discussing how Pi aids in Je and how Je basically necessitates a complementary Pi.

It went off into a few more tangents from there. I have no idea when/how it started to turn into a pile of complete shyte, though. I think about the time poki tried to grab the wheel from all the Ns fighting for it.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Poki: Would it just be easier for you if there was a sign on the door in the op that said, "S's can post out back, in the SP forum." ?