• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pi = Judger, Pe = Perceiver; why?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I don't know many, but I think they like to watch people. They would be using a tertiary function, so it would be weak-ish and not very developed, until they got older, so age matters with the Se of an INTP. But it's the Ti/Se blend that makes them be able to really make things work. And it the Ti/Ne blend that makes them make ideas work, and fit ideas together to form a myriad of thoughts and possibilities. It's when they run out of Se motivation for some reason that the 'mad scientist' Ti/Si looping or eventual adhesion occurs, and when they walk around not seeing things or with their head in the clouds. But I don't think that's their most balanced state. Same goes for ISTP. They can be very Ti/Se and Ti/Ne, very intuitive as they age, more so than using Ti/Ni unless they introvert too much for some reason, resulting in paranoid delusions.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to run and hide now before Z gets back............:wubbie:

So many people think the same thing about INTPs. They have all this knowledge about S things, but they dont step out into the world. I know I really need to let my N out into the world which is what I do on here. My Ti though struggles to explain. I have to take an INTJ approach. I have to gather up knowledge first. Where me and say an INTJ split is that I then put myself at the disposal of the person to ask questions or just talk, my understanding takes over. An INTJ reverts to "teaching" and how best to explain. Think of teaching like a single platter hard drive where it works optimally when structured with data sequentially. The way I process would be more along the lines of tiny platters, but a huge number of them and each one has pertinent info all lined up vertically across the platters so I can jump from platter to platter. With multiple heads I can access more then one platter at a time and they actually follow each other because as one platter rotates the others follow and pertinent data is still vertically aligned.

No one on here really scares me. Qre has come the closest, but its enjoyed.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh give me a break! An NF made one bigoted remark out of 2000 posts and she gets burned at the stake.

And I see the love fest is starting again.......'cept it's getting larger. This could be interesting after all.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ironic considering how averse to bigoted remarks NFs tend to be, no?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
gawd. i wish i knew more entps irl. we would totally tangle. i can't say any more or the vwery bad nf will get called mean.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I think the funniest part is that she called me ignorant way earlier in this thread because of how I dealt with onemoretime (the reasons for which have a very specific and reasonable history), yet she apparently feels justified in making bigoted blanket statements about millions of individuals who she's never met.

Funny how that works...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
NTs are vastly more offended by incompetence than by meanness.

True that.

Hence, my hatred for onemoretime actually stems from his incompetence, and is only multiplied by his undue arrogance.

If he were actually on point, I wouldn't really care about his arrogance.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll meet you there, Jag. I'm hoping we can burn the rest of the Asian female SJ sacrifices at the stake tonight.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NTs are vastly more offended by incompetence than by meanness.

And the best part is that this competence is what needs to be babied in them the most. What is brought up really high, falls really hard and fast ;) I would go over the whole theory behind this falling hard and fast, but I dont want to make you think I think you are incompetent and go down a path you already know since you are NT and all :yim_rolling_on_the_

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Huh...I hadn't put a lot of thought into how STs must view NT "competence." I guess it looks like we don't focus on being competent at anything that really matters to anything real, right?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
True that.

Hence, my hatred for onemoretime actually stems from his incompetence, and is only further strengthened by his undue arrogance.

I don't think this thread has room for your ego and

well, anything else.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can't get a little bit pregnant. One is either a bigot, or they're not.
I have to go now. I'm late for my KKK meeting.

I never said it wasn't mostly true, at least around here. But I shouldn't have lumped all the good ones in with it as well. Actually I never had a negative opinion, or any opinion for that matter, about white male NTs until Type C. You are representing your race well.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Huh...I hadn't put a lot of thought into how STs must view NT "competence." I guess it looks like we don't focus on being competent at anything that really matters to anything real, right?

That was good. Sharp extrapolation sim, well-delivered poki!