• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is the Devil ALWAYS an ENTP?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey, thanks for the idea!

This was the first thing that came to mind when I read the title:

weemn.jpg

weeha.jpg

:devil:

I want that T-shirt!

Everyone knows the Devil is more powerful than God. Just face the facts:

The Devil made the background radiation, the dinosaur skeletons, the C-14 dating,... to convince us that the Earth is old and that the Universe began with a big bang.

To convince us He shaped the Earth and the stars, God wrote a book.

I'm not exaggerating when I say: I can write a book, too. The only one worth to worship is someone who makes the whole universe radiate as if it originated in one point.

(Actually I chose the simpler option. Occam's razor. If everything looks as if the Earth is old and the Universe began with a big bang, it probably is true. No god nor devil needed to explain physics.)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
God in the Old Testament is pretty clearly an STJ. He's damn sure there's only way things are going to work and shit is going to hit the fan if anyone defies any little detail of the proper rules and procedures. I'd say ESTJ.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
God in the Old Testament is pretty clearly an STJ. He's damn sure there's only way things are going to work and shit is going to hit the fan if anyone defies any little detail of the proper rules and procedures. I'd say ESTJ.

yah but on TV/movies, god is always an older ENFJ black man...
maybe he's just matured...

:D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, and some people want you to believe God is some ginormous Si remembering all your sins and condemning you to Hell based on the sum of those. Like He's a spreadsheet automatically tallying and calculating.

What about the snake in the Garden of Eden? I don't think an ENTP would try tricking somebody by promising glory and knowledge. An ENTP snake would already have eaten the apple himself.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NEVER fails. Devils an ENTP and the spawn of satan's an INTJ.

NT's are good for evil calculating villains, but why is satan ENTP more often than not? Why is his son always INTJ?

After noticing this I haven't had much time to read the bible and research it. But I do know enough to know Gods an INTJ because he is in the bible.
This is actually incorrect. Satan is almost always ENTJ, with some depictions of him being ENTP or INTJ. Funnily enough, the names correspond to the types: ENTJ Satans usually go by Satan, whereas ENTP Statans go by the Devil, and INTJ Satans go by Lucifer.

The Spawn of Satan is generally INTJ, yes.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is actually incorrect. Satan is almost always ENTJ, with some depictions of him being ENTP or INTJ. Funnily enough, the names correspond to the types: ENTJ Satans usually go by Satan, whereas ENTP Statans go by the Devil, and INTJ Satans go by Lucifer.

The Spawn of Satan is generally INTJ, yes.

am I the only one who is concerned about how he knows so much about evil beings?

One more question, I was evengelical christian for awhile (meaning I actually READ parts of the old and new testament lol)... in what books does the expanded "story of lucifer" told? ...or is it more like satan is mentioned a little in job (but without back story), and little anywhere else????

whats the biblical basis?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
am I the only one who is concerned about how he knows so much about evil beings?

Wouldn't you like to know. :devil:

One more question, I was evengelical christian for awhile (meaning I actually READ parts of the old and new testament lol)... in what books does the expanded "story of lucifer" told? ...or is it more like satan is mentioned a little in job (but without back story), and little anywhere else????

whats the biblical basis?

Mentions of Satan are sprinkled throughout the Bible. I am not sure where the full story of the Fallen Angel is told, but it is alluded to in Revelation 12:7-10, and then Luke 10:18.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mentions of Satan are sprinkled throughout the Bible. I am not sure where the full story of the Fallen Angel is told, but it is alluded to in Revelation 12:7-10, and then Luke 10:18.

I didnt want to speak from ignorance, but I think the full story might come from a now "banned" book of the bible that was very popular in early biblical times (ie before nicea)...

...however, im not sure if this is true...

OHHHH PEGUY??????

Nona

MBTI Type
INTJ
NEVER fails. Devils an ENTP and the spawn of satan's an INTJ.

NT's are good for evil calculating villains, but why is satan ENTP more often than not? Why is his son always INTJ?

After noticing this I haven't had much time to read the bible and research it. But I do know enough to know Gods an INTJ because he is in the bible.

Probably because ENTPs have an uncanny ability to sell ice to Eskimos, and Satan is known as the tempter of mankind to commit sin.

As for the antichrist, I guess he needs to be strategic, like an INTJ, in bringing about the apocalypse.

Nona

MBTI Type
INTJ
Devil:
N- Uhhhhhhh......

N-types are rule breakers. If anybody is going to break the law and feel justified in doing so, it's going to be the rebellious, think-for-himself N-type. The S-type is like, "zOMG you broke the rules!!one! How dare you question the sacred, established traditions and customs of our great society?? I'm tattling on you!"

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Probably because ENTPs have an uncanny ability to sell ice to Eskimos, and Satan is known as the tempter of mankind to commit sin.

As for the antichrist, I guess he needs to be strategic, like an INTJ, in bringing about the apocalypse.

N-types are rule breakers. If anybody is going to break the law and feel justified in doing so, it's going to be the rebellious, think-for-himself N-type. The S-type is like, "zOMG you broke the rules!!one! How dare you question the sacred, established traditions and customs of our great society?? I'm tattling on you!"

obviously someone's never met an SP *sigh*

:doh:

"a man of wealth and taste" could apply to either S or N anyway

understanding things on a deeper level won't kill you :)

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Because ENTPS just like all Ne dominats are envied by the world and the haters try to turn us into evil when in reality, we can come up with cooler shit than you can.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
obviously someone's never met an SP *sigh*

:doh:

"a man of wealth and taste" could apply to either S or N anyway

understanding things on a deeper level won't kill you :)

When was the last time you ever saw satan racing a car or anything fun? Also, an STP satan would have taken over already, we cant just have satan conquering everyone that easy. Plus I personally would have to much fun playing with people on a funny note, not an evil note. I would make people not S, call it N or something, and then put them in an S world and laugh...:newwink:

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol. I think that God loves everyone no matter what as long as you're chill and a nice person. I don't think that God is a tyrant... God is whatever you make of him/her/whatever pronouns you think.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I don't need to feel justified to break the rules :hi: Would get kinda boring for others to watch, no evil laugh and such. Just some guy having fun.

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh god. My whole family is made up of Ss. My mom is an SJ, and I had a lot of pressure to be organized, so I used to stay up all night trying to organize a bin of markers (like 20 markers). It took me four hours. It killed me. It didn't help. Yeah, your idea of hell for N's or especially Ne users is spot on. 😂👍🙌

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes! Breaking rules is SO MUCH FUN if it isn't too bad and if no one gets hurt and its legal and you don't get caught.