• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introverted 100?

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
I did the test again.

Introverted 100
Intuitive 62
Thinking 65
Judging 22

Now, I would not consider myself 100% introverted. Definitely not. I am quite solitary sometimes, but I actually have an almost pathological need for interaction among my few close friends. I think the main reason I scored this is because I am shy and have anxiety, difficulty expressing my emotions. Wouldn't a 100% introvert not have any interest in others and be totally consumed by their own mind, like a hermit? Do you think their should be another question on the test to decide this, like "Do you like to be around other people?" just to create a more definite border?

incomple...

MBTI Type
PINT
Well, it's just a test... Let's say, there is a test with 40 questions, and 10 of them are related to the I/E dichotomy. If you happen to select the introverted answers for all of them, then you get 100% here. It has not so much to do with how introverted you really are. The most MBTI-related tests I've seen so far offer two answers for each question, but you have no way expressing how strong you prefer an answer. So I think these percentages pretend to be more precise than they really are.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Nevertheless, still pretty cool bragging rights.

I bow to the glory of the purity of your introversion. :worthy:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I did the test again.

Introverted 100
Intuitive 62
Thinking 65
Judging 22

Now, I would not consider myself 100% introverted. Definitely not. I am quite solitary sometimes, but I actually have an almost pathological need for interaction among my few close friends. I think the main reason I scored this is because I am shy and have anxiety, difficulty expressing my emotions. Wouldn't a 100% introvert not have any interest in others and be totally consumed by their own mind, like a hermit? Do you think their should be another question on the test to decide this, like "Do you like to be around other people?" just to create a more definite border?

The fact that you are here asking about it and looking for some kind of affirmation, suggests you have some extraverted qualities. :yes:

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Some tests are too sensitive/insensitive, and you get really extreme results like 100%. Anyone 100% or 0% on any trait would absolutely be a crazy person. I believe pretty much all people have at least a small need for socializing and interacting with others. Introverts will target familiar people cause it's not likely for them to get much out of new people.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No one is 100% introverted in the true sense of the word.

When you test 100% introversion, it just means that ideally, you prefer the introverted route in every situation you encounter. Doesn't mean you have to take the introverted route. Or that you will take the introverted route.

We all need some attention. :D

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Yeah, I'm 100% Judging- doesn't mean I'm always a complete ass. :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, it's just a test... Let's say, there is a test with 40 questions, and 10 of them are related to the I/E dichotomy. If you happen to select the introverted answers for all of them, then you get 100% here. It has not so much to do with how introverted you really are.

That.

All you have to do is be more introverted than extroverted on each I/E question.

Your actual personal mix could be 51% introverted (a majority) and it's still very possible to answer 100% of the questions with the introverted answer.

(Usually when I take the test, I get a 100% for I and a 100% for N.)