• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SURVEY: list your zodiac sign, MBTI, and enneagram!

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
MBTI: ENFP
Enneagram: Probably 7w8
Zodiac sign: Libra, ascendant Taurus

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
MBTI: INTJ
Enneagram: 5w6
Star Sign: Capricorn

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pisces
INFJ
4 sx/sp

I feel like I've done this before...

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTP
5w4
Scorpio (and Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aquarius
ESTP
7w8 sx/so

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
....You INTPs are kind of terrifying, you know that? I'm going to have nightmares about an army of 5w4 INTPs.

... Well, aside from the fact that it's astronomically impossible for a bunch of 5w4 INTPs to agree on anything, esp on how to take over the world most effectively.

(It's more like an army of lemmings hurtling themselves off various rooftops in the agonizing throes of existential angst.)

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Aquarius
INFP
4w5 (did only one test and don't really look into Enneagramm topic, so can possibly also be wrong)

Rhapsody

MBTI Type
INFP
INFP
3w4 sx/sp (I think? I might be 9w1 ... or 4w3 ... gah ... definitely sx/sp, though)
Capricorn (Dec 31st), with Pisces rising

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTJ, 8w7, libra.

On a similar note, I'm starting to wonder whether the libra sign means i could be a successful drug dealer.

G

Ginkgo

INFP, 4w5, Libra

I've thought about how astrological theories may have been originally conceived. Someone must have interpreted patterns between people and their birth dates. I'm wondering if, perhaps, the seasons changed the annual cycles of agricultural success, agricultural success in its turn influencing the nutrition of pregnant women. Perhaps the changes in weather severity also effected birth rate, birth rate influencing the character of a person and their gregariousness among peerage. Of course, people back then marked the stars for everything, including architecture and navigation; so it's not difficult to imagine them associating personality with the enumerated stars. Maybe I should do some research instead of pulling this stuff out of my ass.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
INFP, 4w5, Libra

I've thought about how astrological theories may have been originally conceived. Someone must have interpreted patterns between people and their birth dates. I'm wondering if, perhaps, the seasons changed the annual cycles of agricultural success, agricultural success in its turn influencing the nutrition of pregnant women. Perhaps the changes in weather severity also effected birth rate, birth rate influencing the character of a person and their gregariousness among peerage. Of course, people back then marked the stars for everything, including architecture and navigation; so it's not difficult to imagine them associating personality with the enumerated stars. Maybe I should do some research instead of pulling this stuff out of my ass.

zodiac soulmatez! *chest bump*

Ouroboros

MBTI Type
INFP
Cancer
INFP
4w5

I thought there'd be more Cancers (Cancerians? Crab people??)

themightybob

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
intj
Libra (I dont have much faith in astrology)
5 or 8 (this is why i have my type as 5w8 even though i know it does not actually exist. Enneagram to me is much to general anyway, it ignores far to much to be effective.)

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
In my ongoing quest to point out strange statistics and coincidences, there are currently zero SJ replies to this thread.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
In my ongoing quest to point out strange statistics and coincidences, there are currently zero SJ replies to this thread.

Well they do keep themselves all cooped up in that Guardhouse. You've got to go down there and beat it out of them. :yes:

Loxias

MBTI Type
INxj
Enneagram
4w5
INxJ
4w5
Sagittarius (with Sagittarius rising)

Qre:us

ENTP, 7w8, Capricorn

Astrology makes me go :thelook:, and I don't really fit the Capricorn bill from random readings of its personality.