• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SURVEY: list your zodiac sign, MBTI, and enneagram!

Nymphie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP (probably)
4w3
Taurus

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
EXTJ (leaning ESTJ)
1w2 so/sp
Virgo
Even though one's zodiac sign does not correlate with anyone's enneagram type, I think that 1w2 fits nicely with the Virgo sign (based on stereotypes).

INFP most likely
4w5 or 5w4 most likely Sx/So or So/Sx
Virgo and I also find the description does actually fit my personality to a fair degree.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISFJ (though some assert I am INTP or "Ti-Si" instead, so that's also possible/should be noted)
9w1 (953) sp/so
Cancer (sun, Leo Moon, Pisces Ascendant)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP, 946 sp/so and an Aries(Aquarius Moon, Leo Rising). Yup, a double withdrawn, triple doubt, assertive and sx blind Aries. With my birthday though(March 31), that's really my only source of fire, a lot of my chart is Taurus heavy. Aquarius and 4 line up pretty well too and I have conjuction with the moon, Neptune, and Uranus.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
LII-Ne 'cause fuck MBTI, 639 6w5 so/sp
Aries sun, Libra (or Scorpio?) rising, Capri moon.
I can't understand shit about my chart but the only part that makes sense is the Capricorn moon.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTJ
7w8
Virgo

Astrology is bs tho imo, definitely don't think Virgo fits me which is a sentiment those around me also tend to agree with

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Lagna - Aries
Star sign - Sagittarius

In Vedic astrology what's important is the Lagna which changes every 150mins of any given day.