• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC biased against sensors?

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
i can't understand this sensor hatred around here. it makes me uneasy.

sensors think and feel just like intuitives, argh lol

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, mommy dearest. Touch me. Make me feel like a woman with those sensor prods and pokes.

grabs TTs hand and drags him off for a wonderful adventure of skipping through puddles, trying tasty exotic foods, staring at sunsets, hiking through deep and quiet forests and maybe some tubing :cheese:

how could anyone resist THOSE sensations :wubbie:

G

Ginkgo

I think Victor should start 10 threads tonight.

When you said this, you made me feel cozy inside; like Victor is our grandfather and he relays stories from ages past whenever there's a power outage. Ah, I cherish your wisdom, Victor, like the candle-light tales in pitch black darkness; blanketed by the unknowing of the future. The uncertainty of MBTI, oh the writhing web we wrangle around the petrified calf that is our ego; hustled by the devilish Typology Rodeo Cowboys in the arena of the Noosphere.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
It is biased against sensors. It's a reaction to perceived persecution and/or otherness irl. I'm guilty of it at times myself.

Sorry to our Sensors here. I like most of you.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It is biased against sensors. It's a reaction to perceived persecution and/or otherness irl. I'm guilty of it at times myself.

Sorry to our Sensors here. I like most of you.

:hug:

I don't hate intuitives... I like almost everybody! :cheese:

... ALMOST... :thelook:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
:hug:

I don't hate intuitives... I like almost everybody! :cheese:

... ALMOST... :thelook:
I can't imagine anyone not liking whatevs and anyone you dislike is not somebody I want to meet. :dont:

I dislike more intuitives here than I do sensors, probably because there are so many more of them. :laugh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:)

and the sensors here are in general more willing to adapt and learn from those different than them than some of the younger intuitive folks can be sometimes! :cheese:

I think for either type age brings better understanding and tolerance :yes:

close minded people though... :thumbdown:

G

Ginkgo

grabs TTs hand and drags him off for a wonderful adventure of skipping through puddles, trying tasty exotic foods, staring at sunsets, hiking through deep and quiet forests and maybe some tubing :cheese:

how could anyone resist THOSE sensations :wubbie:

Could we go hiking below the belt of Orion? :D

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just think intuitevs are used to being the odd one out or made to feel like we don't make sense or care about stupid stuff or do things in a strange way so you get here and there are more n's than s's so it's like opposite world or something.

Yeah, I agree with this. It's a "reverse bias" in a way.

I know that when I got into MBTI, the S/N dichotomy explained a lot of my communication issues with Sensors in my life (who I otherwise enjoy a lot). When you have a new revelation, you tend to talk about it, especially when in company of those who can relate (this place is N dominated). Then over time, you learn to be annoyed with other types, like Thinkers :D.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't have a sensor bias. I have a bias against xNTJs :thelook:

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
My spidey sensors are tingling!

It's because intuitives hate sensors but they project their fear and prejudice upon the other intuitives, because they are far too magnanimous and enlightened to be biased against sensors (I HATE those concrete in the moment monstrosities!):D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most S/N descriptions are really poorly written and miss a lot of important points.

Most also focus only on Se and neglect Si, and then don't even bother to list the positive aspects of Se. So the S descriptions just tend to sound like characteristics of dumb SPs, which is obviously pretty misleading.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
It seems as though the 90% of TypeC members that are apparently 'not biased' complain that 90% are 'biased' against sensors...
Something is wrong here.
Indeed, or there are lots of hypocrites here.
I think much less than 90% of the people complain, but the ones that complain stand out and it seems there are much more.
Moreover, there are people biased against Sensors, and the same holds here... the loud ones stick out.