• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help figuring out your type?

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Bring it.

Just try and tell me I'm not an INTP.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nailed it! Damn, you're good at this. One question, why would an F want to "wreak havoc upon the world"?

ha! you'd LIKE me to answer that, wouldn't you?

But I am afraid YOU are the one who has to explain your nefarious and incomprehensible reasoning, not I! (nice try)

Damn straight. Now get to work and split the essay part out of this thread.

:steam:

Yeah, what's up with that shit?

1. Inbreeding was a family tradition of my ancestors.
2. As with Underdog, my parents smacked me with a rolled-up newspaper when I was but a little puppy.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
It was very compassionate of you to lie to make me feel better. My feelings weren't hurt. Still very nice.:) of you.
Alright, I'm going to have to confess: I thought you were a female. As an INTP, I think the rest should be obvious. But you seem to have a pretty weak N. Actually, I think you're an S, so if you need more sensory information to grasp my meaning, then I will provide that for you. Free of charge.

Ah, so you lied to protect his feelings. Even worse!

EDIT: Damn it chasaelation - you beat me to the punch line :-(
Geeze, not another S that thinks they're an N. :rolli:

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Man, typing people is easy. I need to turn pro. :party2:

Chaselation

MBTI Type
INTP
Alright, I'm going to have to confess: I thought you were a female. As an INTP, I think the rest should be obvious. But you seem to have a pretty weak N. Actually, I think you're an S, so if you need more sensory information to grasp my meaning, then I will provide that for you. Free of charge.

Now your hitting below the belt. I take it all back.:nice:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man, typing people is easy. I need to turn pro. :party2:

That lack of perception on the "gender" thing, though, probably explains why you spend your free time running a personality forum and not actually dating.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That lack of perception on the "gender" thing, though, probably explains why you spend your free time running a personality forum and not actually dating.

Haight, your wife would let you date???

Langrenus

If you watch ENTJs and INTJs can get very uncomfortable if you question the founding theories which they base their internal world on. ENTJs tend to fend you off and INTJs tend to shrug. It's like they are allowed but your not.

:D It is a privilege bestowed upon us to compensate for the fact we're so poorly understood

Personally I don't see much INTJ behaviour on this board. Although I'm disappointed in Haight for breaking ranks and jumping ship. Shame on you.

Also, the essay idea is a fantastic one. Just make sure the topic is open enough. The idea of posting anonymously, however, doesn't really strike me as very inclusive (how many people on this board actually post enough to be individually identifiable?) But it's probably just me

thirtyfour

MBTI Type
INTp

I already admitted that I'm an ESFJ :cry: I mean, that's really hateful of you to rub it in like that. Poking fun at my identity crisis, geez, sigh.