• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help figuring out your type?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
1. yes
2. no
3. yes
4. i don't break any rules internally by ignoring logic., so yes

That suggests INTJ...

Answer to 1 & 3 points towards that... 2 is a stereotype so I'm throwing the answer out, but it suppose to say you're not THAT INTP. 4. The way you answered the question suggests Ni...

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
1. yes
2. no
3. yes
4. i don't break any rules internally by ignoring logic., so yes
I don't think your an INTJ.

What are the options or was it just INTJ or INTP? If it's only those then INTP fer sure. :hi:

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Haight? Friendly? We must not be talking about the same Haight.
Well as much as I haight to admit it he does have a certain charm. You know like poodles.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
yeah but we've already discussed that i've the qualities of an introvert.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
more questions! i love answering questions... :devil:

Ah, an attention-whore!

!!!ESFP!!!!

Just kidding. Sort of.

Anyway... you listed reading as one of your favorite activities. Describe what sort of books you gravitate towards and/or enjoy reading.

And what's your dog's name?

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just a couple of points which may bring insight.

Do you :-
#1 Think others are doing something wrong but aren't particularly motivated to help them (as in they can do it that way, their wrong but they can do it that way)?
#2 Think "Always right, except when wrong and in which case the question was stupid" describes you quite well?
#3 Tend towards making things efficient?
#4 Feel compelled to make yourself internally logically consistent or are you allowed to break the rules?

This set of questions was not satisfactory. We need more light shed on INTJ/INTP proclivities, as this fails to do that.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
dog's name is Gino.
favorite book :ender's game, tao te ching, junky, teachings of don juan, complicity

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ah, an attention-whore!

!!!ESFP!!!!

Just kidding. Sort of.

Anyway... you listed reading as one of your favorite activities. Describe what sort of books you gravitate towards and/or enjoy reading.

And what's your dog's name?

Why am I not getting called an ESFP? I am ahead of you by 59 posts!

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
This set of questions was not satisfactory. We need more light shed on INTJ/INTP proclivities, as this fails to do that.
Dude I just prodded all of the INTJ buttons as far as I can with time allowing. She passed. Name one INTJ thing you've seen so far and then try to figure if it's a J thing or just your getting close to a principle and hence you get INTP+ESFJ.

I stand by my test. In this instance I think it's INTP fer sure.

Wouldn't an INTJ be more "scythe down the grass" or "bifocate the pittyful green stuff" ? ;) (Joke) (Well that's what I'm telling the INTJs :smile: )

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dude I just prodded all of the INTJ buttons as far as I can with time allowing. She passed. Name one INTJ thing you've seen so far and then try to figure if it's a J thing or just your getting close to a principle and hence you get INTP+ESFJ.

Wouldn't an INTJ be more "scythe down the grass" or "bifocate the pittyful green stuff" ? ;) (Joke) (Well that's what I'm telling the INTJs :smile: )

I dont think we can come to the conclusion on this matter at this point...we still need more information..

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dog's name is Gino.
favorite book :ender's game, tao te ching, junky, teachings of don juan, complicity

What's "complicity" and "junky"?

1. About how many books do you read per month?
2. Do you like computer games? If you do, what sort of games do you gravitate towards?
3. Do you enjoy games in general? What sort of games do you like best, and what frustrates you most when playing games, if anything?
4. How do you recognize that you're upset over something? What upsets you, and how do you behave when you're upset?

"National Enquirer News Flash: Seawolf Admits to Being ESFP!" read all about it!!!

Well, an intellectual can be a postwhore in the sense of wanting to spread their ideas around like manure. ("Look at what I've thought of!") But an attention-whore is actually interested in people looking at THEM...

If you start your own Latin-American "boy band," put on some muscle, and learn to dance without your shirt on, and have everyone actually stand around and cheer instead of fleeing in distaste, I'll consider retyping you as ESFP.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Attention seeking does not become of you...

Not if their Ni is a great deal more developed than Te... Ni allows for multiple perspectives... just because one way seems to be the most efficient to you, doesn't mean you have to force somebody else to use it... Ni takes into account that other people may have different experiences and therefore that method might not be the most suitable for them... Also you're assuming the INTJ have to care about that person... if not, who cares what they do?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
1. not many. i read sporadically. i read magazines (psychology today, scientific american MIND, national geographic, tracks, thrasher, new yorker) i do most of my "reading up" on the internet. but i have dozens of books on my book shelf.
2. no
3. yes. halo 1 (XBOX) , gta3 (PS2) , legend of mystical ninja (SNES), tony hawk pro skater 2 (DREAMCAST), super mario bros (SNES), nothing frustrates me when i play games
4. i don't really get upset.... when i am upset i need to be completely alone listening to choice music and doing something like goign on this forum or going for a walk in the park.

Jasz

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
1. not many. i read sporadically. i read magazines (psychology today, scientific american MIND, national geographic, tracks, thrasher, new yorker) i do most of my "reading up" on the internet. but i have dozens of books on my book shelf.
2. no
3. yes. halo 1 (XBOX) , gta3 (PS2) , legend of mystical ninja (SNES), tony hawk pro skater 2 (DREAMCAST), super mario bros (SNES), nothing frustrates me when i play games
4. i don't really get upset.... i get stressed and i take medication for it. i'm pretty mellow. but when i am upset i need to be completely alone listening to choice music and doing something like goign on this forum or going for a walk in the park.

INTP's don't stress