• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help figuring out your type?

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
To make things even more interesting, we could all PM our finished essays (by deadline) to a volunteer (such as *cough cough* Ivy *cough*) and have them post each of the entries anonymously, as well as a poll that people could vote for -- with the identities of the writers kept secret until the polling closes.
Essay? No way. I have a novel to work on, an English paper....:cry:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, no kidding. I think we have enough information to type Fortunato with now. :headphne:

Notice I said i wasn't ready to start yet.
Nor did I commit to a starting date.
I volunteered Ivy to ref the whole thing.
And all I laid down were the foundational ground rules. (heh)

All that being said, I know what I am: A masochist.

--

Funny anecdote:

yesterday my wife asked me if I going to my daughter's soccer game, and said she wanted a definitive answer.

I heard myself say, "No. I think."

Right about then is when I got hit in the face with a piece of dirty laundry.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
i think vegetarians come in two shades: 1) those highly compassionate, and 2) those very deliberate in their choices. i see you fit the latter.
I agree.

If you weren't always trying to cheat, maybe you'd get the right answer!
That the problem, I'm not cheating. My nickname in high school was "Zombie", because I was very distant and I never showed emotion. :shock:

In cases like these, and this goes for CTG as well, it's important to remember that under T and F there are quite a few sub-traits that don't have to go together. Especially if you aren't strongly T/F.

In CTG's case, the art side is considered F, however there are also measurements as to ones empathy and critical nature. It is not impossible for one to be artistic (especially with a more dominant NP or SP) and yet still have dominant T traits.

In your case, the 'feminine' and 'soft' stuffed animals doesn't need to translate to F. What really matters is what these things represent to you (same with the art - why art? Why write?). The social view on stuffed animals doesn't really factor in.
What if I told you in my blog on INTPc, I have both poetry and a few sketches.:)

Well for me personally, I see art as more of a "Sensing" rather than a "Feeling" thing. My preference is to drew/sketch what is around me, not how I feel (In other words not on emotion).

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
To make things even more interesting, we could all PM our finished essays (by deadline) to a volunteer (such as *cough cough* Ivy *cough*) and have them post each of the entries anonymously, as well as a poll that people could vote for -- with the identities of the writers kept secret until the polling closes.

I'm down with that. I'll take the entries and post them anonymously with a poll.

Let's start a new thread for this, though. You can at least do that much, Fortunato. :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm down with that. I'll take the entries and post them anonymously with a poll.

Let's start a new thread for this, though. You can at least do that much, Fortunato. :)

I'll do that, but not today -- my schedule is packed right now. Get anyone who is interested in involved, and we will also need you (or a third party) to pick a general topic or question to answer.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Notice I said i wasn't ready to start yet.
Nor did I commit to a starting date.
I volunteered Ivy to ref the whole thing.
And all I laid down were the foundational ground rules. (heh)
No, I didn't notice that because I'm bad with details. :D

Given the previous information, as well as the important details quoted above, I'm going to say you're an INFJ with a weak J. That would explain the 'not wanting to cheat' part, and the need for a deadline, yet still allowing for the no-committed attitude.

I may need some more information. So carry on . . .

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
No, I didn't notice that because I'm bad with details. :D

Given the previous information, as well as the important details quoted above, I'm going to say you're an INFJ with a weak J. That would explain the 'not wanting to cheat' part, and the need for a deadline, yet still allowing for the no-committed attitude.

I may need some more information. So carry on . . .

Do me! Do me! I mean, type me!

(you're an INTP with a well-developed J that probably only works on stuff you're really into, IMO)

hereandnow

MBTI Type
INTP
Let's see.. I've always thought Eeyore was an INTJ, but I don't get strong J vibes from you.

I've been tested twice by pro's and each time it's come out INTP. However, it's interesting to hear opinions.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's see.. I've always thought Eeyore was an INTJ, but I don't get strong J vibes from you.

Actually, I always thought Eeyore was ISxJ. (I guess Rabbit is more like ISTJ.)

Mostly HereandNow's gruff image is merely that... the easiest face for him to wear right now while he gets used to the forum. As he opens up more, we will see the more free, cheery side... well, if there's one lurking under there. (heh)

Oh yes, and Haight is really a low-key isolated ISFP who pretends to be an NT so that he can fit in and make friends, secretly admiring the power and confidence radiated by his hero Hustler and dreaming of the day he can wreak havoc upon the world for the many indignities it has rained down upon him.

I think you and Fortunato from your own INTP clique. I find your personality's similar but INTP none the less.

Bah, what do you kno... Wait a moment. Didn't Haight insist on Monday being a deadline for the opening of MBTIc, despite my reservations and uncertainties?

He's a closet J! I knew it!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But he cares about peoples feelings and stuff.

I'm positioning myself to wreak the most excessive amount of future devastation possible. (Strategy!)

thirtyfour

MBTI Type
INTp
Actually, I always thought Eeyore was ISxJ. (I guess Rabbit is more like ISTJ.)

Mostly HereandNow's gruff image is merely that... the easiest face for him to wear right now while he gets used to the forum. As he opens up more, we will see the more free, cheery side... well, if there's one lurking under there. (heh)

Oh yes, and Haight is really a low-key isolated ISFP who pretends to be an NT so that he can fit in and make friends, secretly admiring the power and confidence radiated by his hero Hustler and dreaming of the day he can wreak havoc upon the world for the many indignities it has rained down upon him.

WOW! You're so good at this. Let me guess, you're now going to tell me that I'm actually an ESFJ who believes in Santa Clause. Well, you'd be right, I just come here because it's good material to cry to. I thought I might be able to fool SW, but no one fools the man . . .

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
WOW! You're so good at this. Let me guess, you're now going to tell me that I'm actually an ESFJ who believes in Santa Clause.

Who's he? The guy who hands out free grammar to all illiterate children at Christmas time?

Well, you'd be right, I just come here because it's good material to cry to. I thought I might be able to fool SW, but no one fools the man . . .

I refuse to play this game if 34's going to give everything away up front and spoil the excitement!

hereandnow

MBTI Type
INTP

Huh? Should I change my avatar to a big smile?

I haven't been cheery since they cut the umbilical cord. :D

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Nailed it! Damn, you're good at this. One question, why would an F want to "wreak havoc upon the world"? :unsure:

Bah, what do you kno... Wait a moment. Didn't Haight insist on Monday being a deadline for the opening of MBTIc, despite my reservations and uncertainties?

He's a closet J! I knew it!
Damn straight. Now get to work and split the essay part out of this thread.