User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Let's see.. I've always thought Eeyore was an INTJ, but I don't get strong J vibes from you.

I've been tested twice by pro's and each time it's come out INTP. However, it's interesting to hear opinions.
    INTP 5W6

MBTI
    INTj

(you're an INTP with a well-developed J that probably only works on stuff you're really into, IMO)

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    I think you and Fortunato from your own INTP clique. I find your personality's similar but INTP none the less.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Let's see.. I've always thought Eeyore was an INTJ, but I don't get strong J vibes from you.
    Actually, I always thought Eeyore was ISxJ. (I guess Rabbit is more like ISTJ.)

Mostly HereandNow's gruff image is merely that... the easiest face for him to wear right now while he gets used to the forum. As he opens up more, we will see the more free, cheery side... well, if there's one lurking under there. (heh)

Oh yes, and Haight is really a low-key isolated ISFP who pretends to be an NT so that he can fit in and make friends, secretly admiring the power and confidence radiated by his hero Hustler and dreaming of the day he can wreak havoc upon the world for the many indignities it has rained down upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaselation View Post
    I think you and Fortunato from your own INTP clique. I find your personality's similar but INTP none the less.
    Bah, what do you kno... Wait a moment. Didn't Haight insist on Monday being a deadline for the opening of MBTIc, despite my reservations and uncertainties?

He's a closet J! I knew it!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Chaselation View Post
    But he cares about peoples feelings and stuff.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    But he cares about peoples feelings and stuff.
    I'm positioning myself to wreak the most excessive amount of future devastation possible. (Strategy!)

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Actually, I always thought Eeyore was ISxJ. (I guess Rabbit is more like ISTJ.)

Mostly HereandNow's gruff image is merely that... the easiest face for him to wear right now while he gets used to the forum. As he opens up more, we will see the more free, cheery side... well, if there's one lurking under there. (heh)

Oh yes, and Haight is really a low-key isolated ISFP who pretends to be an NT so that he can fit in and make friends, secretly admiring the power and confidence radiated by his hero Hustler and dreaming of the day he can wreak havoc upon the world for the many indignities it has rained down upon him.
    WOW! You're so good at this. Let me guess, you're now going to tell me that I'm actually an ESFJ who believes in Santa Clause. Well, you'd be right, I just come here because it's good material to cry to. I thought I might be able to fool SW, but no one fools the man . . .

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by thirtyfour View Post
    WOW! You're so good at this. Let me guess, you're now going to tell me that I'm actually an ESFJ who believes in Santa Clause.
    Who's he? The guy who hands out free grammar to all illiterate children at Christmas time?

Well, you'd be right, I just come here because it's good material to cry to. I thought I might be able to fool SW, but no one fools the man . . .
    I refuse to play this game if 34's going to give everything away up front and spoil the excitement!

MBTI
    INTP

Huh? Should I change my avatar to a big smile?

I haven't been cheery since they cut the umbilical cord.
    INTP 5W6

MBTI
    INTj

Nailed it! Damn, you're good at this. One question, why would an F want to "wreak havoc upon the world"?

Bah, what do you kno... Wait a moment. Didn't Haight insist on Monday being a deadline for the opening of MBTIc, despite my reservations and uncertainties?

He's a closet J! I knew it!
    Damn straight. Now get to work and split the essay part out of this thread.