• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What happens if you are in the middle?

Jon_sparky

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
nine
Haven't studied the Myers Briggs much, when I take the test I am split o a couple of the groups.
E : 34 37 : I
S : 30 62 : N
T : 35 65 : F
J : 41 44 : P

So I score on the NF but introvert and extrovert are real close, must be evolved! :cheese:
Now perceiving barely wins out...
"But then it says that according to the supplementary score I could be a ESTP or an INFJ, because supplementary questions measure for preferences that opposite types share in common." What with that? I just don't feel right? :blush:

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
that test called me an infp.

so, so wrong.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It doesn't really mean anything if you're borderline... just look up the function theory and look at how it applies to your type. With introvert and extrovert close, you're probably an introvert and a social first in the enneagram.

A lot of the questions for P and J aren't really what P and J are, just stereotyped qualities of P and J.

Jon_sparky

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
nine
that test called me an infp.

so, so wrong.

What test do you like?
I think mine was pretty much the same as I tested 10 years ago, it is always split between introvert and extrovert... That is why I kind of bailed on it.