• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

the Form of the Inferior - ENPs

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
This is still like my favorite thread ever.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
There is a lot of truth in this lengthy MBTI article. I say kill it. Destroy this. We don't want them knowing our weaknesses, now do we? By the way, when talking to this ENP, make it short. This article was cool, but I've got the attention span of a squirrel on cocaine.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes kill the article! haha or bury it deep in the earth and only dig it up once a year to be shared only amongst others of our kind.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Do they have one that flips it? Discusses Ne as an inferior in detail?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes kill the article! haha or bury it deep in the earth and only dig it up once a year to be shared only amongst others of our kind.

digging it up for [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
digging it up for [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]

Hey, thanks X! :D :blush:

Shoot, that was crazy. It like makes me shudder to think about being in that place. It's so weird that anyone else has experienced those things so specifically to have em written down in one place like that.

Stupid Si. When I first came here I was all about developing my Si more, but now I'm all about just working with my strengths. I thought it would help me become a more balanced person or something, but really inferior Si seems like some weird mutant function that isn't quite sure of how it's supposed to work so it just goes nuts. It's weird because I feel like I've almost made the conscious decision to become more detail oriented because I felt I had to, and then it just spirals into a whole obsessive/self-loathing/failure mode.

It almost makes me think that I should leave my job. I feel crippled by the mounds of tedious, nit-picky legal paperwork that must be done perfectly and by tight deadlines for fear of legal action and by the insane scheduling nightmare that I deal with. In my natural state, I'm just prone to mistakes on stuff like that! Ugh.

Anyway thanks for bringing this thread back to the future for me! I loved reading how everyone else could relate to it so much! ENFPs of the world, unite!

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Been suspecting my dad is an ENTP for a while now. The last few months he has been going through some health issues and he is the picture of the inferior Si described in this thread. Truly amazing. I never realized how similar I was to my dad until recently.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Been suspecting my dad is an ENTP for a while now. The last few months he has been going through some health issues and he is the picture of the inferior Si described in this thread. Truly amazing. I never realized how similar I was to my dad until recently.

oh that's cool! have i told you that i think my son is entp? he does the same thing!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah i even have the weird anxiety which starts usually about something like hitting my head on my car door and thinking my brain is bleeding...or other odd things like that until i have a full on anxiety attack and need valium...weird tho because i almost never even know i'm stressed.

and yeah...the insane optimism turns into the complete opposite...ughh...si must die! you know tho i think what i did gather from that was that we need to put ourselves in situations that stimulate ne...which must be why it helps me so much to get out and be with friends when i'm down.

My problem is that I have so few friends, that all I can do is stew in my Si for eternity...
After a while, it becomes less negative, but it is never truly positive...
I wonder if I would be happier in another town...
[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey, thanks X! :D :blush:

Shoot, that was crazy. It like makes me shudder to think about being in that place. It's so weird that anyone else has experienced those things so specifically to have em written down in one place like that.

Stupid Si. When I first came here I was all about developing my Si more, but now I'm all about just working with my strengths. I thought it would help me become a more balanced person or something, but really inferior Si seems like some weird mutant function that isn't quite sure of how it's supposed to work so it just goes nuts. It's weird because I feel like I've almost made the conscious decision to become more detail oriented because I felt I had to, and then it just spirals into a whole obsessive/self-loathing/failure mode.

It almost makes me think that I should leave my job. I feel crippled by the mounds of tedious, nit-picky legal paperwork that must be done perfectly and by tight deadlines for fear of legal action and by the insane scheduling nightmare that I deal with. In my natural state, I'm just prone to mistakes on stuff like that! Ugh.

Anyway thanks for bringing this thread back to the future for me! I loved reading how everyone else could relate to it so much! ENFPs of the world, unite!

Well, I can relate to plenty of this...

Something else I do is to start analyzing why things are really valued, and find that it is actually delusional to value things...though I can never truly accept that conclusion...

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I can relate to plenty of this...

Something else I do is to start analyzing why things are really valued, and find that it is actually delusional to value things...though I can never truly accept that conclusion...

Me too totally. I get on these philosophical rants about our screwy priorities and how I don't belong in this country and how other cultures get it more, like valuing family and the arts over working insane hours and having the busiest schedule in town.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Me too totally. I get on these philosophical rants about our screwy priorities and how I don't belong in this country and how other cultures get it more, like valuing family and the arts over working insane hours and having the busiest schedule in town.
let's start our own country, nicolita.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
let's start our own country, nicolita.

I'm in! But I might need your help with the whole running the country business. I have a hard time making rules for people. We will definitely have a strong sense of family and community, a totally sweet national anthem and flag, and everyone will just trade goods and services. Let's get [MENTION=9883]Redbone[/MENTION] in with her awesome crafting and living off the land skills. I think she'd fit right in.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I totally agree…
In 1 million years, who will care if you got that promotion or that you had the latest fashions of 2013?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm in! But I might need your help with the whole running the country business. I have a hard time making rules for people. We will definitely have a strong sense of family and community, a totally sweet national anthem and flag, and everyone will just trade goods and services. Let's get [MENTION=9883]Redbone[/MENTION] in with her awesome crafting and living off the land skills. I think she'd fit right in.
ooo, this sounds like a fun idea. i can make up rules for people, but i don't love the enforcement aspect all the time because it upsets me when other people are upset. but it's okay, we can find a TJ who's willing to do that. let's pick a tropical island for a setting.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ooo, this sounds like a fun idea. i can make up rules for people, but i don't love the enforcement aspect all the time because it upsets me when other people are upset. but it's okay, we can find a TJ who's willing to do that. let's pick a tropical island for a setting.

Ok! Sounds great. As long as there are green hills, I can do tropical island. I'll start working on the flag and anthem :laugh:

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Ok! Sounds great. As long as there are green hills, I can do tropical island. I'll start working on the flag and anthem :laugh:

cn_image_4.size.taj-exotica-resort-and-spa-maldives-maldives-maldives-109522-5.jpg

^^ our new country shall look like this. with some green hills on the other side :)