• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

the Form of the Inferior - ENPs

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ooo, this sounds like a fun idea. i can make up rules for people, but i don't love the enforcement aspect all the time because it upsets me when other people are upset. but it's okay, we can find a TJ who's willing to do that. let's pick a tropical island for a setting.

I am surrounded by ExTJ's and it hurts...
I am moving far, far away from here if and when I can...

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
oh that's cool! have i told you that i think my son is entp? he does the same thing!
Oh, no, you hadn't mentioned that. It is pretty amazing how we all have this similar experience. Until I found this thread I truly thought I was broken or something. Just knowing about it and being able to recognize when it starts has helped me so much.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, no, you hadn't mentioned that. It is pretty amazing how we all have this similar experience. Until I found this thread I truly thought I was broken or something. Just knowing about it and being able to recognize when it starts has helped me so much.

:) This makes my heart happy.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I just ate a fortune cookie:
"Make your judgement trustworthy by trusting it."

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is pretty much the reason I question being Fi-dom. I was really glad to discover that I have these weird little neuroses because of a shitty Si-function, not because I was just a hypochondriac with swings toward perfectionism and uncharacteristic rigid adherence to details. I'm glad to know others have these experiences, too.

I've discovered that when I start thinking there's something wrong with my body (My mouth's going dry for no reason...WHY IS MY MOUTH GOING DRY?? GOOD LORD, DID I EAT RAT POISON??) there's some physical need that's going untended (like that I'm hungry, or have to pee). It's my body's way of trying to get my attention--give me a symptom that doesn't actually exist.

So, studying personality theory has had SOME practical use for me. ;)