• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mapping out how all of these personality systems fit together...

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I stumbled on something interesting.
Analytical, Amiable, Expressive, Driver
tr.gif

Then there's a table that relates a bunch (Jung, Myers, ancient temperaments, colors, DISC, LIFO, Animals and more!):

Personality Quiz: More Information

Enjoy.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Indeed. If you go to: < Personality Quiz: Sign-in > You´ll get your place in that table after doing a quick test.

I got this:

"Interpreting your results
Your personality type is: Analytical."

Fits well with my MBTI type. Nice post.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, wow; never seen that page before. Even has some systems I hadn't heard of yet.
This particular system (Merrill) is called Social Styles. The table compares it to the IT, IF, ET, EF groups. For the S's, this is true, but for the N's, it's really IJ, IP, EJ, EP. Hence the Interaction Styles, which Berens even likens to Social Styles. Another similar one that is left out is called "Personality Styles" (Thinker, Director, Socializer, Relater).

The table also compares them to "Thinker", "Feeler", "Director" and "Intuitor" as "Jung's" types. Where did they get "Director" from? Never heard of that fronm Jung. And they have "intuitor" as the Sanguine. The Sanguine is more a Sensor.

Here is my grand table of all the systems I knew about:

Temperament Part 3: APS and other systems