• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If 2 Ni Users...

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Two Ni users walk into a bar. Why did they walk into a bar? Were they thirsty? What use would there be for two Ni users walking in a bar. Were they there to meet someone? Were the two Ni users even together when they walked into the bar? Why would they be together?

I'm killing the joke aren't I? ....why am I killing the joke? Why would the joke be killed by the way the joke is structured? Why do I even ask these questions? Why do I even ask why I even ask these questions?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Two Ni users walk into a bar. Why did they walk into a bar? Were they thirsty? What use would there be for two Ni users walking in a bar. Were they there to meet someone? Were the two Ni users even together when they walked into the bar? Why would they be together?

I'm killing the joke aren't I? ....why am I killing the joke? Why would the joke be killed by the way the joke is structured? Why do I even ask these questions? Why do I even ask why I even ask these questions?
:rofl1: So cute! And so true!!

:hug:

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If 2 Ni users of differing opinions know the truth, does the universe implode?

No, each knows the truth based on a given context. They trade contexts and then realize that they agree.

Ni is all about flipping through sets of rules and sets of patterns on the fly, finding what fits. If both Ni's have true rules, then it's kind of like superstring theory, where there are several valid models that describe the universe, but the parts of the models that differ aren't falsifiable.

A different example would be a set of rules written in binary computer code and another set of rules written in English. When implemented, both sets of rules are functionally equivalent, even though they're superficially completely different.

Yeah, I know. I'm ruining the joke. I figured I'd make a point about Ni.