• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Self-Portrait?

Lark

3DPersonality.com | New Personality Self-Portrait Matrix

Anyone familiar with this idea?

I've been familiar with it longer than MBTI and used to think it was a better matrix, I was confused, until I found out more about Jung's idea of the shadow as to why I exhibit both conscientiousness and adventurousness at different times, in different context and in response to stress or deterioration.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
good link
there is an oldham personality type thing for socionics that attempts to correlate these types with mbti and enneagram
Although some would say that no definite correlation can be made, I think there is some pattern, just too loose of a pattern to be into a be-all end-all way to match one with the other

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is pretty cool. It's really simple, and informative. I'm definitely a Solitary style.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It kind of reminds me of the Enneagram, in that type descriptions (for my type, anyways) seem to go a bit too far. Like, I'll be reading for a ways, nodding, and then they'll say something like "They are MASTERS at _____ and ALWAYS do _____ and ______" and I go "Hold up there! :footballreferee:"

But that's a small complaint. Really interesting link. I'd be curious to know more about it. It amazes me how quickly and easily one can choose one's type based on just a couple of adjectives in a box, and how accurate the description is. Besides the exaggeration I mentioned above, I fit my type very well. (I'm Conscientious, btw.)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm described by some adjectives in the Mercurial (but... heart? intense? not me), the Aggressive (but I'm not goal-directed nor pragmatic), the Dramatic (not melodramatic - I hope and believe I'm much too T for that - nor focus of attention) - the Idiosyncratic (big yes on abstract, but no on all that introverted stuff there)...

I think the matrix lacks a scatterbrained abstract enthousiast creative chaotic fellow, in short an ENTP!

Lemonade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The Idiosyncratic style basically describes me in a nutshell (with a few differences of course).