• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accuracy of this Test

Rasputin

MBTI Type
ENTJ
MBTI Prototype

I'm interested to see peoples' results on this test and what their actual MBTI is to see how accurate the test is.

Trying to be as honest as possible, mine came out ESTJ. The first and last questions were a bit difficult to answer, so I went with my gut. The second and third questions were pretty cut and dry for me.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ, but the first question kind of threw me off. I changed my answer and got ENTP when the last question was changed.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not accurate for me.

ENTP

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP