• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The real difference between EXXP and IXXP?

B

brainheart

+1.

Fortunately, my answer wasn't required, anyway!
Since when do INTPs not enjoy some good old-fashioned lollygagging?

Yeah, funny you guys getting all defensive about it... I mean I really don't care whether you lollygag, I just was looking for the first thing that came to your mind. It's not like I was trying to tell you what to do.

So, maybe EPs, in addition (or extroverts in general) sound more like they're giving commands when all they're doing is just trying to get someone excited about an idea? Or they're excited about an idea so they don't stop to think about how to phrase it, to make sure it isn't misinterpreted?

Funny... because I've lollygagged the most of anyone. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
he he... my mom always accuses the dogs of lollygagging! :laugh:

what's most important to me?

my independance

appreciating the world around me (why bother living if you don't?)

my friends and family- they are awesome! :yes:

BlueFlame

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Yeah, funny you guys getting all defensive about it... I mean I really don't care whether you lollygag, I just was looking for the first thing that came to your mind. It's not like I was trying to tell you what to do.

So, maybe EPs, in addition (or extroverts in general) sound more like they're giving commands when all they're doing is just trying to get someone excited about an idea? Or they're excited about an idea so they don't stop to think about how to phrase it, to make sure it isn't misinterpreted?

I think I just have an aversion to the word *lollygagging.* Reminds me too much of my childhood...actually, my mom STILL tells to me to stop lollygagging every once in a while! :

I don't really have anything useful to add, really. I've had discussions about this with pretty much everyone I know, and the P answers have all revolved around simply *being happy* and the people closest to them being happy. And I'm not so sure that's different from many other people.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm...what's important to me?

Self-mastery. It's the only element in this world I have control over, from which the quality of experience flows.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
What's most important to me? The functionality of my brain.

Loxias

MBTI Type
INxj
Enneagram
4w5
I__P = Result>Process
E__P = Process>Result

Maybe?

Very interesting.
It would seem like the E__P have taken over the world of fine arts for at least the last 50 years, according to this.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Immediate response: Umm... what qualifies?
After focusing: happiness and all that is required to obtain it.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
integrity, autonomy, creativity

wolfy

awsm

Haha, it is just funny.

The first thing that came to mind after that was being skilful. And all that it entails, learning, impact, growing etc.